Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: It's 2023 but we're still living in effin' 2020.

Administrator
    China isn't real. Just like Australia. Prove me wrong, shills.

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    I saw one of the more well known "QAnon" luminaries on Truth Social positing that there are only three possibilities with Hamlin.

• Damar Hamlin is brain dead
    • Damar Hamlin is completely dead
    • "They" are covering it up to hide what vaccines do

Notably missing from the list - what's actually happening.
    The bloke copped a charge to the chest and blood stopped flowing into his brain on camera and they're using the incident as a pole on which to pin their shitty flag.

Cunts.

Administrator
    Cunts indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    China isn't real. Just like Australia. Prove me wrong, shills.
    Ror

Quote Originally Posted by Yw-slayer View Post
    Ror
    Yea...sad thing is that it's not that far from the truth... She believes everyone in China is brainwashed because "communist" but at the same time believes that Russia is the world's best country...

There are only two people at my job who think this way. There is not enough weed in the world to save you if you get stuck with both of them.

At one point they thought clouds were government spraying chemicals, not just the usual Chem trail bullshit... Regular clouds...

Administrator
    Hah, I got into a kerfuffle with a guy on Nextdoor who posted a shot of cirrocumulus stratiformis clouds and insisted it was evidence of a government conspiracy to spread toxins in the sky. Claimed he'd never seen clouds like that before 2016 or something like that. They are exceedingly common clouds.

He also insisted that the fact that jets were flying over where he took the shot was proof also, as no flight patterns would match that. I posted the approach charts for LAX and showed that planes coming in from the Pacific on normal days follow that route, directly where he was under, before making a long 180 right hand turn into final approach and that also was not enough to convince him.

Junior Potato
    We had a few hundred anti-vax cookers on the cooker convoy to Canberra last year, in a makeshift protest camp with exceedingly poor hygiene and a bunch of them fell ill.

They, being of the conspiracist type, figured out that it was 5G and government sonic weapons making them sick.

Not one of them thought to consider the spread of COVID in the camp, or the fact that they were basically wallowing in their own shit for a month.

Administrator
    Hahah, same exact thing happened here with our convoy.

It's a very Principal Skinner "No, it's the children who are wrong" thing. It couldn't possibly be the obvious answer.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar

Fan of Greta, idol for Barney.

RIP

Last edited by FaultyMario; January 19th, 2023 at 03:30 PM.
    acket.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Tina Turner was 83?

What the heck? In 2000 I would've thought she was 55, tops.

RIP
    acket.