Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3777858687

Thread: 2023 Formula One World Championship

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Turns out the story about the Wolffs was just some sleazy journalism by "an outfit with a track record of lies and misogynistic reporting".

The 9 teams have come forward with identical denials.
    acket.

Junior Potato
    Quote Originally Posted by FaultyMario View Post
    Turns out the story about the Wolffs was just some sleazy journalism by "an outfit with a track record of lies and misogynistic reporting".

The 9 teams have come forward with identical denials.
    Fascinating example of how lies and slander can make around the world a bajillion times before the truth has had a chance to put its pants on.

Did you read the originating article? You should. Any person with a sufficiently critical mind will see how poorly written it is and know to dismiss it pretty quickly.

Administrator
    Huh, well, they did link to an Autosport article: https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/fi...rest/10555369/

Junior Potato
    No I’m talking about the originating report in BusinessF1 magazine. Go look it up.

Administrator
    Meh, I can't find a link to the originating report in the article that Faulty posted (only a link to Business F1's website), a bunch of the links that article linked to don't cite Business F1 in their reporting, and it sounds like I'm not sure why I would go look it up?

How about we look up them F1 clutches?

Did FIA steal that technology from the motorcycle industry? Insider tip from a guy named JoeW!