I bought this game a couple of months ago at release because I am Mud/SnowRunner fanboi extrodinaire. I played the tutorial, then set it aside for later, after I finished the latest SnowRunner DLC. I am finally giving it a good go lately. The game play is what you would expect from the series. However, the control scheme is changed somewhat, which is slightly frustrating if you are accustomed to SnowRunner's controls. The trucks look like they were directly ported from SnowRunner, but the areas are new. I am interested, and have been enjoying it for the most part. Alas, this game is remarkably unpolished. Bugs were rampant at its release. I am glad I did not play it straight away, as the developer released several patches between its release and when I started playing it. There are still game-braking bugs. I had to restart the game at one point because of one I encountered. The developer's QA is embarrassingly bad, considering the bugs that are still present in SnowRunner and Expeditions.

Conclusion: Don't buy it unless you are a big fan of the series. At least wait for a sale before buying.