Page 59 of 86 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169 ... LastLast

Thread: Next XBox: XBOX One

Are you sure it's not the guitar? Mine stays connected in other rooms reliably.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Back to the new XBox, if they haven't figured out how to have the controllers not disconnect without perfect line of sight, it'll all be moot.

(I say as I rage quit from RB4 as my guitar disconnects yet again because there's a blanket vaguely nearly the line of sight to the XBox).
    My Xbone controllers work behind walls/in other rooms... might be the guitar?

On the Scorpio: I'm undecided...

Originally my 'plan' was to get the PS4 Pro for 4K/UHD disc player, but of course Sony for once decided to not include the next gen disc drive (unlike PS2 w/ DVD and PS3 w/ BD). I still ended up with a PS4 Pro because I wanted to play FFXV on something that wasn't a blurry mess.

I'd still like a UHD player, so that means Xbone S, or Scorpio (not bothering with a standalone player). Xbone S is cheaper, obviously, but Scorpio would probably (hopefully?) be supported longer, as long as they are doing iterations, vs generations. But knowing my luck, MS/Sony/etc would come out with new systems and architecture in two years, and I'd be pissed. So yeah, currently undecided.

Administrator
    Well, my XBox One controller also likes to drop connection when I'm playing Forza. Not quite as common, but still happens regularly enough. And the signal is sometimes passing through a folded up blanket in that situation.

I wonder how much of this is due to having a launch day XBox.

My Day One works the same as my Elite... I fought the 45-minute Adamantoise battle in FFXV from the bar while mixing a drink.

Administrator
    Huh...maybe my xbox just sucks.

I think it might... I have never had a controller disconnect under normal circumstances. Maybe something has gone bad.

Junior Potato
    Have you got it confused for a left hand Switch Joy-Con?

Ace band name... Left Hand Switch Joy-Con. I think they'd play indie folk music but all-electronic instrumentation.

Junior Potato
    ....highlighting the disconnect between the extreme left and the rest of society.