Page 53 of 86 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast

Thread: Next XBox: XBOX One

Microsoft's Project Scorpio will be unveiled Sunday, June 11th @ their E3 briefing.

I need a new monitor (and underwear).

That means less Moostang upgrades!!!

Administrator
    It's amazing how often the XBone just gets itself into a state where it will not work. This time it just refused to start anything with a "Something went wrong. Try again?" message. Wiping my account and re-adding it seems to have fixed it, but it's irritating when you sit down to get a little bit of racing in before going to work and then spend 20 minutes debugging yet another issue with it. Then add another five minutes to sync my savegame down. At least FH3 didn't also need an update this morning, I'll still get a couple of minutes in.
    Last edited by Tom Servo; February 16th, 2017 at 06:25 AM.

How much free space do you have on your HD? Or is that just a problem with Forza?

I have an XBONE covered in cat dander and it fires up the first time every time for Destiny.

I almost never have any problems launching anything, or with general slowdown.

Crackle took a shit on me the other day and wouldn't restart, which is why I have to say "almost", and Twitch can be slow.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Administrator
    I think it's 92% full. This just sorta happens every 4-5 months. Games won't start (or take too long to start). I have to go through a whole thing to try to get it back to working order. This isn't an issue I've had with any other console - it may not be as bad as it feels, but it definitely feels like at least 20% of the time I sit down to play a game I've got at least a 20 minute wait until I can actually do it. I also had an issue for about 3 months where I couldn't actually play on XBL, and eventually XBox support apparently went nuclear option on my account to fix it. Michele had a similar thing, her account couldn't be logged into for over a year because it got into some state they couldn't fix where it wanted her to confirm her email but wouldn't send the confirmation to her email. I dunno if it's because we've had our accounts for so long or what, but they've been really problematic and often seem to confuse XBox support as well.

On the plus side, this was the first time that looking up the issue on the XBox site actually got me to a solution that worked (wiping the account and re-adding it), so there's that.

same issues here.
    but when it lags it's not as bad as Windows' updates when it bogs down

my gripe is the network
    Patches : got GoW4, boot it up, massive update needed. By the time it downloads it's many hours later, no longer have the time. Went like that for about 10 weeks, then found out that occasional horde mode is not fun enough to put up with constant, massive updates
    XBL : have gotten booted off or completely failed to establish a connection much more often (like 5x) then the free PSN using the PS3 (2009-2015, not sure what that's like now)

The only time I have had a problem with my XBone or Xbox Live is when some group of idiots are DDOSing the servers.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    That's still a thing?

I don't get people.

Junior Potato
    Now is probably a good time to share this self-validating, and slightly humourous article about hating on Xbox One ownership.

http://adequateman.deadspin.com/the-...hit-1736054579

I love my white XboneS, it looks great and FH3 was one of the best games of last year, but I just can't deal with the UI and the game updates/installs and how utterly Microsoft-y it is on the inside.