Page 21 of 86 FirstFirst ... 1119202122233171 ... LastLast

Thread: Next XBox: XBOX One

Got an email from Best Buy with new XBone offers. They're offering $10 gift certificates throuhg their 'reward' system on pre-orders of FM6, Halo5 and Tomb Raider. Also the 1TB+Master Chief collection is $399.99, which is $50 more than the same 500GB version. Amazon has the same prices up.

That Elite Controller would be cool, but it is not 149$ cool. Way too expensive, IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    So they're asking people to pay to do QA.
    I was able to download it for free. Haven't played it yet though, maybe they will make me pay after so much play time. Novi?

And I have no issue with this, it's not like they are forcing you to do this. And from what the info said I will get the full version for free when it is released. So I could potentially get a $60 game for half price while also being involved in the development. I would do this in a second for many games that hold my interest.

The trial version is timed. I was booted out of Elite: Dangerous once my time was up.

Also I didn't see anything about reporting bugs. You'd have to track down the proper email addresses separately.

If you buy an XBox One right now, you can get an extra free game (in addition to the one you get in your bundle). Lots of good titles to choose from too, not just some BS promotion with a $20 party game. That Witcher game everyone talks about, the new Batman game, Forza 5 GOTY and Horizon 2 are on the list, ESO:Tamriel Unlimited, PCars, COD, MK, etc. etc. Oo, even Farming Simulator 15

Here's the Best Buy version of the list: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/xb...e-offer-141176

Should be the same from other retialers.

So what game should I get if I pull the plug (GTA:V and PCars are off the list because PC).

Also can't decide between the 1TB Halo bundle and the Assassins Creed bundle. I'm thinking the 1TB will be good since backwards compatibility requires downloading the game to the HD.
    Last edited by Freude am Fahren; June 21st, 2015 at 11:08 AM.

5tb external hd installed.

Yeah, my 500 gb is almost maxed out. I knew this was going to happen. I'll probably pick up a 2 tb or something on sale.

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    Finally played an Xbone last Sunday, went round to my brothers place to play their one. Well to see him. But since i was there...

Fired up Horizon 2's Fast & Furious pack/mini game/demo/trial/whateveritis and then did what i always do in Forza games. Hoon around like an idiot and try to drift, do huge burnouts, and cause mayhem. Played it for quite a bit, and either it was his plasma TV or the game/console, but i found it to be quite a good looking game. I liked near the airport how there was a wide flat river running alongside the road, reminds me of a few rivers here in NZ.

Horizon 2 I'd say is by far one of my favorite titles so far this generation - especially racing (Dirt Rally is really impressing me).

There's just so much content. I can fool around for hours in single player, cruise free roam with my friend, do some coop challenges, find collectables, jump into an online races /events, do quick street races at a car meet, etc etc. And its not an ugly game either, that's for sure. I really need to go back and finish up some of that content.

I played it for a bit last night and forgot how much fun it was.