Page 81 of 81 FirstFirst ... 3171798081

Thread: Next XBox: XBOX One

More people need to be like us. Got it RWA!

edit: whoops, that was for the last page. Didn't see we moved on.
    Also, Zelda is a dude??? This whole time I thought she was a princess?
    Last edited by 21Kid; November 15th, 2017 at 10:00 AM.

Dudes can be princesses too, Bill

Junior Potato
    I might actually use my Xbone this week. Iíve taken time off work for over two weeks to volunteer at the Commonwealth Games, which leaves me a fair whack of free time in the middle of the week when Iím not on shift.

So Iíve subscribed to the two week free trial for Game Pass and bought three months of Live Gold for $12. Right now Iím downloading Sea of Thieves, ReCore, DmC: Definitive, Rise of the Tomb Raider and SuperHot.

Three of these games were titles that I was kinda-sorta-but-not-really thinking of buying on other platforms, but for almost $0 I canít complain. Sadly I didnít have a spare Live trial code to make it fully free.

Junior Potato
    According to this: https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/04/...VQ1zlsCvfi8.99

Microsoft will be adding 120Hz support to Xbox One. No word on if it will be available across both X, S and OG varieties or just on X, but it could be useful for those who game on a monitor or if you own one of the selection of TVs on the market that has an undocumented native 120Hz refresh rate.

For XboneX owners, I would love to see developer support for high refresh rate gaming on X enhanced titles running in 1080 or 1440p mode. For everyone else uncapped refresh rates in back-compat games would be fabulous.

Junior Potato
    This is cool:

MS hinted at E3 that they've been working on a game streaming service based around Xbox. Now a working prototype is up and running in Washington state.

They seem like they genuinely want to make accessing Xbox games as easy as possible on any device, even if hardware isn't the main push (for comparison, Sony's PlayStation Now game streaming service is limited to PS4 and PC users).

I'd love to play FH4 on the go, but sadly my country's internet consists of two tin cans separated by a broken piece of string and it cost 96 billion dollars, so it'll never happen here for another 20 years.