Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: PS4

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    Holey crap.

THE KING IN THE NORTH! TheBenior's Avatar
    Started playing the PS4 exclusive Days Gone, largely at my wife's behest. I bought it because it looked like something she'd enjoy, which she did, apart from the early bugs.

I'm finding it to be a rather... adequate game. Good, but not great. SIE/Sony have been pretty aggressive about patching since release, and I have yet to encounter any of the more annoying bugs that my wife did like falling through the ground or getting stuck in terrain.

I like well done open world games, but I'm not really a survival horror game fan, so I find the survival mechanics a bit tedious at times. Your motorcycle guzzles gas pretty quickly, you can't carry that much inventory or ammo without some high-level perks, and your melee weapons degrade quickly.

My wife, being more of a fan of survival horror than I, played through it about as quickly as one with an infant and a toddler could. So, if you like the genre, you can get Days Gone feeling safe that the bugs have been patched.

Junior Potato
    Yíall know the PSVR cinematic mode? The one where it presents a giant virtual 2D screen about 10 feet away from you?

Itís supposed to work if you plug any HDMI source into it, isnít it?

I canít get it to work. Well, it works just fine with my PS4 dashboard. But I try swap it for my PCís HDMI cable at 1080p and it doesnít work.

Did they patch it to only accept a PS4 signal?