Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: GT6 Photos

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    Then i got so hooked up with the mockery, that i ended up following one of the snow coloured cars into the dirt in a synchronized slide

But the other one followed me... I was snowed in!!!!

These two cars were also in the race, 72 laps down from the leaders. In a five lap race. On lap two or three. You do the math, i'm off to lunch. At tea time. With my breakfast.

Pffft, posers! And you wonder why you're 298 laps down, one corner after the last photo was taken!

"Yo, Sam buddy. It's Jeff. They're coming past me again now bro. Didn't put out the spike strip though, haha. Did you? Oops, been dozing off aye, nice and sunny over here."

"Yeah nah, i forgot to. *yawns* What? Oh yeh, haven't forgotten. Huh? True."

"Yeah *yawns* they are quite spread out ay? *yawns* Mmmhmm. Cool. Huh? Yeah i am, just keep zoning out, heh."
    Last edited by SkylineObsession; September 20th, 2014 at 08:46 PM.

"*zzzzzz* Uh! Gave me a fright man, might turn the volume down on this thing. *yawns* Nah bro, only had about three hours sleep last night. Playing Call of Duty for like ten hours straight, hahaha. *yawns* *zzzz* Hmph? Yip, mean as."

"*zzzzz* *zzzzz* Pancakes *zzzzzz* *zzzzz* *zzzzz* Stop, postman. Haven't given you a cookie *zzzzz* *zzzzz* Eleven *zzzzzz*"

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM PA: "WOAH! Some sleep walking idiot has just wandered onto the start finish straight, right as the leaders are finishing the last lap! BY George, they just managed to avoid him!"

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM PA: "CRICKEY!!! He's now woken up and is diving out of the way of the oncoming car, number 86! What a close call, the idiot!"

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM PA: "AAHHHH!!!! I can't bear to look!! He's still in the middle of the incredibly slow motion dive and there are two more cars about to run into him! Wait! No! It looks like they've spotted him, and he may make it out alive!"

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM PA: "And there's two more competitors, but thankfully they spotted him a lot sooner and are keeping to the other side of the track! When he finally lands back on his feet, someone go get security and get that maniac off this facility!"

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM PA: "He's standing up again now, but hasn't yet moved off the track! Where is security!! Wait. Hold on. That's my son! JEFF!! YOU IDIOT! I TOLD YOU VIDEOGAMES ARE NO GOOD! GET OFF THE TRACK NOW! Uhhh, false alarm folks, it was all part of the act! My son is training up to be a stuntman! The drivers were all in on it! Call off security please, haha! Heh. Hhh. Mmm. *mumbles* Definitely from my side of the family, just when i thought he was normal *mumbles*"

ANNOUNCEMENT FROM PA: "Well folks at home, that was a bit of a laugh, wasn't it! Uhhh. Heres the race results, so we can get back to normality. Right, i need a coffee. Who stole my <expletive> cup? Well give it back you fruit head, otherwise i'll send you out on the track instead of my sun stroked gamer freak of a son. Oh to <expletive> with you too, just give me the <expletive> cup before i sand down yo.... ... oh no... oh fridge, the mic is still on! *sigh* JEFF! Hold on kiddo, i'm coming down to join you..."

Interesting fact of the post: The finish time between the two white cars was exactly the same. Too close to call, so the officials said the white car won. Whait, thats not white! Whats gwoing owhn!
    Last edited by SkylineObsession; September 20th, 2014 at 08:53 PM.

Major thread resurrection, if anyone still looks at this stuff. I enjoy it when I have the time.

Here are a few from 2015, plus one or two from way back in 2014.

Backin' 'er in!

A drifting session:

Pimped out A-Vent-A-Door:

I see someone was getting some practice in for the season That Nissan LMP looks great.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Practicing for Suzuka? Someday...

Still catching up with 2015:

WedgeLotus

Shifting and drifting

Lotus @ Brands

Locking the inside front into Druids

It's crazy how good GT games look even years later.

Quote Originally Posted by CudaMan View Post
    Major thread resurrection, if anyone still looks at this stuff. I enjoy it when I have the time.
    I still throw up the occasional pic in the GT6 My Page
    If you are in Adam's GTXF group you should be able to see them in the Timeline.
    these are my latest

edit: moved from My GT6 to Flickr
    Last edited by Jegato; March 29th, 2016 at 05:18 AM.

Junior Potato
    Ahhhrg they don't come up man, you'll have to re-host them someplace.