Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: General GT6 thread

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar

General GT6 thread

To continue on, finally got around to finishing International B, so I'm three quarters through the game now. Just made some casual observations from what I saw today:

* Just noticed that the Jensen Interceptor did not make the transition from GT5 to GT6. Was wondering why it didn't appear in historic supercars.
    * The Fisker Karma is considered a modern American muscle car. Hmmm...
    * How did I slaughter all of you on the International A-1 license test, the Honda NSX cone slalom? First time I made it through without hitting a cone and I was a couple tenths up on the fastest time on my list.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    Oh random, wonder how many other cars have gone.

Yeah, thats a bit stupid. If thats the future of muscle cars, then we might as well give up and start walking now. :/

I was doing that slalom one handed while swordfighting an Alligator while he was on Dancing With The Stars (Then Eating Them Later). Otherwise i would have got a better time.
    P.S. You're welcome to that record, don't like slalom challenges.

American muscle is strange - its any American car.
    You would think they would have a v8 (or even v6) limit, maybe FR.

Heck - Holden Commodore is closer to american muscle than many of the US 4 cylinder cars (its got an american v8 in it)

And back to my bitch - where is the Red Bull Challenge marked for 1-Jan-2014??

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    Also interesting, you can run any Acura in the Modern American Muscle series.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

Acura is American!
    As is scion.

And a bunch of euro Fords!

NASCAR... oh how I hate thee.

Honestly, I can't even be bothered to make an effort. I put Skid Recovery ON and just get the races over with.

Do they force stability management again, making it impossible to do anything remotely like driving a stock car?

No, I didn't see any forced aids in any of the main career races, including Nascar.

Personally although I dislike Nascar (because the cars are parodies of what they are meant to be), I found the series one of the most competitive and enjoyable parts of GT6's career mode. The win at High Speed Ring was especially hard-won and therefore sweet.

I think it was the Jeff Gordon "school" like special event in GT5 that you started at the back and had 3 laps or something to pass the field. And you couldn't keep your speed up because the ASM would constantly slow you in the corners even if you were driving perfect.

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    Muahahahaaa, beat you all again at the Mario Andretti Seasonal Event last night (even though some of you probably weren't trying ), can probably do a little bit better but i doubt it'll be anywhere near a second faster.

The Honda S2000 at Matterhorn can go suck balls, frigging tailhappy VTAK'er. :/ Put all the aero mods on it i could, played with settings etc and still didn't do that good. Meh.

And the second 15th Anniversary Cars challenge (where most of us used the Audi R10?) is another one that i can definitely go quicker on. I had a big lead over everyone for the first part of the track, then it slowly dwindled over the rest of it since i kept losing traction and at the end only beat the fastest time, of The359, by half a second or less i think.

BLARG.