Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: General GT6 thread

Junior Potato
    Thanks mate, I'll give it a whirl tomorrow.

What up bitches.

I play online under the moniker Ice_Warden so feel free to befriend me if you want to take some laps etc. Unless you're an asshole...then...well...I guess it's still ok...

Junior Potato
    I just pumped out a 1:28.874! Out of the blue streaks I was sharing the track with, I was ahead of everyone except Xhawkeye.

Thanks Samoht. Genius work there fella!

Awesome, really pleased you nailed a good time!

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    Man, fuck the Red Bulls. This is even more difficult to drive than the X2010 in GT5, could not go a race without spinning at least once and wasted my time to lose a championship Ill have to run again.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

Yeah I hate the Redbull events. I haven't gotten past the third lap of the first race. The utter definition of "not fun."

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    For some strange reason, i actually enjoyed the last two red bull series events (and have got first in every race). Maybe my reflexes were mega sharp that day, but i could actually manage to race.

This coming from the same guy who gave his PSN details to someone on the other side of the world for GT5, so that person could gold the Red Bull event and save the game for me (on PS+). I was that sick of it.

Yeah, I found the Red Bull events challenging but enjoyable. I think in GT5 the Vettel challenges disqualified you immediately if you left the track, which was mega frustrating, but now you can make a mistake and recover.

The championships were quite fun for me. I broke my own policy and used AT and TCS 5 for all the Red Bull stuff, as just controlling the car is busy enough.

I thought the Red Bull series have been good challenges and a nice change from the "win kinda automatically" trend that most series in the game have, and then by the time I got through the X2014 Standard series a couple times I realized I had an ENORMOUS amount of money now and wasn't quite as upset.

the Vettel challenges are kinda maniac but they also reward you quite well so it's not thaaaaaat bad.

is there an 'easy' way to adjust gear ratios? Can adjust a ratio 0.001 per click otherwise I hold the D-pad a nano-second too long sending the slider to the end of the scale.