Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: General GT6 thread

We All Live in a Yellow BRZ The359's Avatar
    Yeah, there was a promised update with a new track for February, that still has not materialized.

I did finally 100% the game last night after taking about two months off because of work. I really miss the proper enduros.
    Nulla Tenaci Invia Est Via

I hoped to see the feature to create your own tracks based on GPS data.
    Instead they coded something for a handful of people who will ever use the GPS recoreder on selected tracks in Japan.

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    I'll probably only go back to the game if and when a proper update gets added. Like new cars, tracks, features etc.

In the meantime i have heaps of other games to play.

I think this is the first time i've ever 'avoided' playing a GT game. :/

Odd. I avoided gt5 after the bunk physics feel.

Junior Potato
    Sunday afternoon presented itself as an amazingly warm and sunny first day of winter. I could have gone anywhere and done anything, so I spent it checking out all the updates to GT6 that I haven't seen yet.

I did all of the Senna tribute events and looked through all the slide shows. A few minutes ago I pumped out a piss that I should have had two hours ago.

Now it's dark outside and I'm about to crack open a beer. A Sunday well spent.

Project S is going well...trying to figure out how to complete the game with only Nissan S Chassis...2.5hrs of gameplay, and already own 6 of them

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    Gran Turismo Blog 'Pit Stop' created, which allows for informal news/articles from the GT team all over the world, and is also the place where Kaz is going to answer questions asked by GT Players. He's already started answering the whole debate about car sounds, and has said that he too doesn't like how they sound in GT.

http://pitstop.gran-turismo.com/en/ (start from the bottom article)

anyone know a good deep sky blue metallic?

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    I know no one posts in this thread anymore, but does anyone else find it stupid that the manufacturers special concept cars are a million credits a piece? The Mercedes was free for the first one, which was great. You'd think they want all of them to be free and just not able to be re-sold for credits.

They are pretty much free, just got to run a lap at wherever track they are featured on. Don't even have to medal to get one.