Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: General GT6 thread

Quote Originally Posted by M4FFU View Post
    Happened today but it works anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by M4FFU View Post
    Think I read they announced the red bull challenge would be end of Jan, rather than beginning.
    In game it now say "Jan 2014" with the "1st of "

Quote Originally Posted by Zevious Zoquis View Post
    Man, Willow Springs is an annoying track.
    I love it, it needs learning but it's pretty awesome once you know it. I know the banked turns have a risk of 'falling off' and going a loooooong way into the scrub, but it feels awesome when you get it right. Honestly I'm kinda enjoying the challenge of having a handful of wholly new tracks to learn. (I already knew Spa from GT5 DLC, Silverstone from the Academy, and Brands from real life)

for me its the combination of a couple of long curves that tighten right at the end and seem to always catch me going too fast, and the lack of trackside ornamentation that causes me to forget where I am on the track. lol...

and the lack of trackside ornamentation that causes me to forget where I am on the track. lol...
    That's the same issue I have with Ascari. No grandstands, no flagger stations, no fencing/barriers... nothing.

The bigger track is the same, but at least it's interesting to drive. The small, wiggly, one basically feels like a kart track, nothing more.

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    Nothing like a challenge. :eviltwistedgrin:

Thats what i loved about the 'Ring when it first appeared in GT4. I could almost lap it blindfolded now, but it's still a heck of a challenge to get a good, fast (and clean) lap - which makes it so addicting.

Man, I need to drop about 4 seconds off the Sirroco TT to match you guys! Any chance some of you have traction control on?? maybe???

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    Settings to make the Sirocco handle better would be much appreciated! I modified mine, and even though it ended up quicker, it had a lot more torque steer which made exiting corners fast a bit of a struggle. As soon as i completed a gold lap i quit it.

And i can definitely improve my NSX time, but gave up as i was getting too tired. The KTM i can possibly go faster too, as i didn't modify it a bit.

Man, I need to drop about 4 seconds off the Sirroco TT to match you guys! Any chance some of you have traction control on?? maybe???

Not here.

I just put the fixed racing soft susp on, didn't notice too much torque steer. It does have an LSD which should help it turn under power better, seems to work ok. Tuning was full weight reduction first, then a tiny bit of power.

1:30 is a pretty tough gold time. I usually don't have that much trouble golding the TTs. I'm down to 1:31 something now. However, I went for power instead of weight reduction so perhaps I'll switch that around and try it.