Page 1 of 435 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: craigslist finds

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

craigslist finds

http://sacramento.craigslist.org/cto/4267615083.html - 1975 Lancia Beta Zagato for $3,750 in Sactown... paging tsg!

Dude. If I wasn't +3 cars and -1 RV I would have to move on that.

Quote Originally Posted by thesameguy View Post
    Dude. If I wasn't +3 cars and -1 RV I would have to move on that.
    I was thinking about that the other day--you should get a small travel trailer and tow it to BM with the F eetwoo .
    Whoomah!

Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    I was thinking about that the other day--you should get a small travel trailer and tow it to BM with the F eetwoo .
    I would love to do that, but not with my car! Although the *chances* of something going wrong are pretty low, the idea of letting my classic Cadillac bake in the sun and swim through the dust for a week doesn't sit well. I'm also not keen on letting it hang out with 60,000 people of varying, um, skill. I've been paying a lot closer attention to the stories of burners that I know, and I would have no fun knowing my F eetwoo was left all alone with those people.

Sure seems to me you could sleep in the Suburban if you were serious enough.

I saw a really badass 50s trailer on Facebook that for $13k, they'll finish the restoration in the colors and finishes you want. If I had the space, I'd be all over it.

I'm not worried about a place to sleep. I'll sleep in the sand. I want a place to shit. They won't let you shit (or anything else) in the sand.

Quote Originally Posted by thesameguy View Post
    I'm not worried about a place to sleep. I'll sleep in the sand. I want a place to shit. They won't let you shit (or anything else) in the sand.
    Pretend you're a cat and bury it.

A porta-john would fit on a utility trailer...

I forget, is this thread only for GOOD finds?

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/4267603491.html

this is a beautiful pontiac fiero quick silver coupe 1986 built by zimmer in florida on a pontiac Fiero drivetrain Mid-engine V6, Automatic,power steering a beautiful driver, I am the second owner I bought this car in 2003 with only 63,000 miles original.. and now it has 78,000 miles original. I bought this for 11,000$ but put over 10,000$ more in the last 10 years I have all the paperwork I done in this car it was white and I painted red, and now all the interior is new like you can see it in the pictures, run smooth and nice.. no leaks everything is in perfect condition ready to drive. if u are interested for more information email or give me a call or text at 206-290-3883. Jason ..
    12,500$ OBO
    PLEASE ONLY SERIOUS BUYERS
    PLEASE NO SCAMS CALLS..

And my dream racecar hauler:

http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/4248326206.html

Custom built Ford F5 COE slant ramp car hauler. The COE has a 460 V/8 ford , C6 auto trans, f 350 DANA rear axel and frame, engine behind the cab in the bed, front section is c 30 1 ton gm a arms front steering and suspension . The bed was built by Eagle manufacturing in the state of washington. Radiator is under the hood up front with electric fan large cooling lines running under cab to motor. Dual aprox 18 gal saddle tanks, trans cooler is mounted under bed with its own cooling fan. This truck could be driven any where with a rod on its back.

Send an email with your phone number and I will call you back. Don't ask for my number, send yours!

Ref: vintage, hot rod, tow, classic, cab over engine, hauler, ramp truck