Page 357 of 521 FirstFirst ... 257307347355356357358359367407457 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 5203

Thread: The Lounge of Terrestrial Wheelmen

What fresh hell is this? overpowered's Avatar
    It is for someone who doesn't try to pass someone who's ahead and clearly turning.

Or next to, but either way my observation was that this driver appeared to have committed from a particularly long way back.

What happened to your knee, Swervo? (You commented in strava)

Me, I fell down walking across the street and skinned and impacted my left knee. There was not a lot of pain, but initially heavy, but not very obvious, swelling. As well as the small patch of road rash. I'd got ready to go cycling the next morning, but decided it wouldn't be appropriate, and mowed the lawn instead. And for the rest of the 3 day Victoria Day weekend, I spent a lot more time sleeping than I usually do. Though often in short periods, getting up to move the leg occasionally.

After a week it was rideable, and I rode 67km, though my sweat decauterized the scab somewhat, making it looks somewhat icky. It was covered in Polysporin too.

Getting on for two weeks now, it's mostly recovered, with the shrinking scab now about a 3/8" sided triangle. As the swelling went down, I began to realize how severe it was; the swelling had moved the apparent location of the impact about 1.5 inches up my leg. Causing me to wonder how I'd landed on that point. But now the scab from the impact is right on the top tip of my kneecap. A little odd feeling in the bands under the thigh after my ride, as they adjusted to the swelling going away, maybe. But that's gone away now, and I seem to finally have identical mobility in both knees.
    Last edited by SportWagon; June 3rd, 2016 at 04:33 AM.

Administrator
    I have no idea. Just started to hurt a lot, pain increasing with how much I bent it. It's still getting better, but yeah, not sure what happened there.

Deep inside some part of the joint, or in some particular tendon(s) on the sides?

Clearly, Tom is KICKING TOO MUCH ASS!

Administrator
    Tendon on the side it feels like. It's not within the joint, it's more on the outside of the knee. Almost feels like it could be a pinched nerve.

Arrow to the knee?
    Whoomah!

What fresh hell is this? overpowered's Avatar
    Tejay van Garderen has withdrawn from the Olympic cycling team because if he gets zika, he could transmit it to to his wife which would be very bad given that she's pregnant and due in October.

Quote Originally Posted by Random View Post
    Arrow to the knee?
    My guess is he's cornering so fast that he's dragging his knee like a motorcycle road racer.