Page 478 of 675 FirstFirst ... 378428468476477478479480488528578 ... LastLast
Results 4,771 to 4,780 of 6747

Thread: This is the thread where I say things and maybe other people say things too

The last couple of weeks at work have been busy, which kind of helps fight through the weirdness of what happened. I still have flashes of uncomfortableness, but I'm allowing them, analyzing them, and working through them.

What kind of discomfort? Physical? Mental?

Quote Originally Posted by Kchrpm View Post
    The last couple of weeks at work have been busy, which kind of helps fight through the weirdness of what happened. I still have flashes of uncomfortableness, but I'm allowing them, analyzing them, and working through them.
    Unsure to what is being referred to here. Had a quick trawl back in this thread to June, but didn't see anything from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Unsure to what is being referred to here. Had a quick trawl back in this thread to June, but didn't see anything from you.
    WLWT Cincinnati: LIVE: 4 dead, including gunman, in shooting at downtown Cincinnati office building.
    https://www.wlwt.com/article/gunman-...e-saw/23026181

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    was that near your office, or was that [:swallows:] your building?
    acket.

My company, building across the street, lobby I used to use every day before we were moved to current building in June/July.

I was pulling into my garage entrance as the first police cars arrived behind me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kchrpm View Post
    WLWT Cincinnati: LIVE: 4 dead, including gunman, in shooting at downtown Cincinnati office building.
    https://www.wlwt.com/article/gunman-...e-saw/23026181
    Oh shit. Again?!?

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Oh shit. Again?!?
    That's just one of the ones big enough for news to cover...we have a mass shooting (3 or more) practically daily in the U.S.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    so last night I sat in my car, at my apartment complex for 30 mins, afraid to get out.

You see, Central Florida has the most lightning of any place in the world, and my apartment building is right under a bunch of big trees and power lines.

There's only been 3 times living here (39+ years) where I've been too afraid to go outside for a few moments and last night was one of them. There was a TON of lightning strikes right near where I live, the ground never stopped rumbling with thunder and it looked like $DIETY had a strobe light fest in the sky.

I should have taken video, but I wasn't in a great spot to record much

Expert daydreamer SkylineObsession's Avatar
    I'd believe that, we were only in Florida for a week last year but there was a thunderstorm (from memory) every afternoon without fail. Whereas where i am we're lucky to get five a year.