Page 478 of 478 FirstFirst ... 378428468476477478
Results 4,771 to 4,778 of 4778

Thread: This is the thread where I say things and maybe other people say things too

  1. #4771
    Corvette Enthusiast Kchrpm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    6,738
    The last couple of weeks at work have been busy, which kind of helps fight through the weirdness of what happened. I still have flashes of uncomfortableness, but I'm allowing them, analyzing them, and working through them.

  2. #4772
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2,900
    What kind of discomfort? Physical? Mental?

  3. #4773
    Senior Member Leon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Kchrpm View Post
    The last couple of weeks at work have been busy, which kind of helps fight through the weirdness of what happened. I still have flashes of uncomfortableness, but I'm allowing them, analyzing them, and working through them.
    Unsure to what is being referred to here. Had a quick trawl back in this thread to June, but didn't see anything from you.

  4. #4774
    Corvette Enthusiast Kchrpm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    6,738
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Unsure to what is being referred to here. Had a quick trawl back in this thread to June, but didn't see anything from you.
    WLWT Cincinnati: LIVE: 4 dead, including gunman, in shooting at downtown Cincinnati office building.
    https://www.wlwt.com/article/gunman-...e-saw/23026181

  5. #4775
    Ask me about my bottom br
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    ox.mx
    Posts
    2,819
    was that near your office, or was that [:swallows:] your building?
    acket.

  6. #4776
    Corvette Enthusiast Kchrpm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH
    Posts
    6,738
    My company, building across the street, lobby I used to use every day before we were moved to current building in June/July.

    I was pulling into my garage entrance as the first police cars arrived behind me.

  7. #4777
    Senior Member Leon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,105
    Quote Originally Posted by Kchrpm View Post
    WLWT Cincinnati: LIVE: 4 dead, including gunman, in shooting at downtown Cincinnati office building.
    https://www.wlwt.com/article/gunman-...e-saw/23026181
    Oh shit. Again?!?

  8. #4778
    Venturi3D.com for the FUTURE MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Tampa Bay, Florida
    Posts
    2,980
    Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Oh shit. Again?!?
    That's just one of the ones big enough for news to cover...we have a mass shooting (3 or more) practically daily in the U.S.
    ║]=(86)=[║ Venturi3D.com

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •