Page 1 of 672 1231151101501 ... LastLast

Thread: This is the thread where I say things and maybe other people say things too

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

This is the thread where I say things and maybe other people say things too

Here it is, your shiny new thread about nothing! Let the pointlessness begin!

I hadn't heard about this until now, but I think it's awesome. Stephen Hawking held a party for time travelers, but didn't tell anyone about it until a couple years later when he made invitations for it.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2012...n_1643488.html

I think the cool part is, I'm sure to him it was much more than just a funny stunt. Somewhere in his huge brain it probably made perfect sense, and I bet he was half expecting someone to show up.

What fresh hell is this? overpowered's Avatar
    You want pointless? Well then: Tila Tequila

Hmm. Pizza, Chinese or fish and chips?

Lori and I got a BBQ! Let the grilling begin!

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    Lori and I got a BBQ! Let the grilling begin!
    Hey Cam, not grilling related, but did you ever try a mustard-based BBQ pork sammich from Maurice's Piggy Park or his competitors?

I'm going back to Charleston in 2015 and one of the first places I'll go is to Robert's BBQ in N.Chas for a big-ol' mustart sammich and some of those onion rings that have so much batter on them that it's like eating an onion donut. Rumor has it that Robert and Maurice are brothers, but it doesn't matter. I just love that stuff from any of a number of similar fine establishments catering to the overweight and those aspiring to be.

Of course I put Fry Sauce on the rings like a good GTX member should!

Man, I miss SC-style BBQ!

*wipes slobber off mouth like Wile E. Coyote*

SCGTXFPBBQ!

It won't let me go all caps Unless I add other text, so the whole post isn't all caps. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Kchrpm View Post
    SCGTXFPBBQ!
    You forgot the LOL! How can you have a bloody bleeding SCGTXFPBBQ! without the LOL? HUH?

Quote Originally Posted by Sad, little man View Post
    People that brush their teeth in the office bathroom at lunch time disturb me. Seriously, won't they be fine until you get home? If they won't, you probably need to have some repairs done on them.

Are these people just victims of an overbearing, menacing dentist? Do they have some terrible oral affliction? What the hell is going on there?
    I do it on occasion. I sometimes forget to brush before I leave for work in the morning and don't like having coffee breath. Or if I have a lunch that gets stuck in my teeth or something? IDK. I have floss at work too, just in case. Maybe I'm just self-conscious from my previous smoking days that I have bad breath, but if I have a meeting I'd rather not find out. Not a good impression to leave on clients or co-workers.

Quote Originally Posted by speedpimp View Post
    You forgot the LOL! How can you have a bloody bleeding SCGTXFPBBQ! without the LOL? HUH?
    And the WTF. You can't have a good GTXF without a BBQ a LOL and a WTF. Also, that you can't JUST use ALL CAPS.

24 Hours, no real cigarette. I am using an e-cig with a medium level of nicotine. Baby steps.