Page 536 of 672 FirstFirst ... 36436486526534535536537538546586636 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,360 of 6712

Thread: This is the thread where I say things and maybe other people say things too

Adobe is garbage. For the amount they charge for the software, you think they could fix the bugs that have been there for years.

Wait, they still have bugs, after doing daily updates every year, for decades?

I think I'm one of three people in the world that's happy with Creative Cloud.

Me too, but I'm a light user. I probably wouldn't pay for it if I wasn't getting the Student/Teacher rate.

I use Premiere all the time and like it. I went to use Adobe Animate and I encountered multiple hassles and bugs. *shrug*

I am OK with lightroom. I was quite angry with the misleading promotion for the PC version of Premiere or maybe it was Premiere Rush which was "FREE TO USE but btw it's only ON STARTUP that we tell you that you can only export 3 or 4 videos." Screw that.

Fortunately a friend recommended Da Vinci Resolve which is great and which free version has no such limitations.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Youtube...sigh...when i'm bored here at home and I like browsing YT videos I sometimes look for the trending videos.

so WHY is it ALWAYS Jeffery Star showing up first? I don't watch fashion or makeup videos and I have nothing against the...person, but he...erm, they are just scary looking and I don't want to see their videos all the time popping up. I even tried the blocking channel option...still shows up.

Last year they added the ability to block individual channels from recommendations. I searched high and low for this to keep Donut Media from being recommended to me. Go to Youtube in browser (desktop or mobile), click the three vertical dots, and select "Don't Recommend Channel" and it should clean that up.

We had a little incident in the kitchen yesterday. BTW this story is being told mainly to make myself look good.

We were getting ready to make a pizza and cleared out the oven and began heating it up. As it was heating up we noticed a weird smell in the air. I looked and suddenly saw smoke leaking out from behind the panel on the top where the stove dials are. That didn’t look normal to me. Wife turned off the oven and looked inside and said there was cheese melting down onto the racks. I looked and saw the pizza was still sitting on the counter, where did this cheese come from? I opened the oven and saw what looked like plastic melting right at the very roof of the oven. It was right under the element. Suddenly, poof! A small fire started right at the bottom where the “cheese” aka melted plastic had accumulated.

WTF I said! Kids started panicking and whimpering, and wife was hysterical. I remained calm and pulled on the door to pull the entire stove out, and unplugged it. Then instinctively for a split second looked for a fire extinguisher, realizing quickly that we didn’t have one. I then grabbed two glasses and filled them with water and doused the small fire. Then the smoke intensified and we had to open all the doors and windows in the house.

Luckily it ended well. Cleaned the racks and oven and were able to make the pizza. I’m guessing it was a margarine lid or something that was stuffed at the roof of the oven. Thankfully the situation was handled promptly and calmly by me. The house stank of melted plastic for hours after. There was still a faint but notable stench prevalent this morning.

The main lesson here I guess is to always have a fire extinguisher handy.

So did the pizza come out plasticy tasting?