Page 369 of 679 FirstFirst ... 269319359367368369370371379419469 ... LastLast
Results 3,681 to 3,690 of 6790

Thread: This is the thread where I say things and maybe other people say things too

My mother thats unable to work anf on disability just got notified her insurance costs are doubling this year.

Pretty sure im going to end up paying a good bit of it.

Edit - for comparison i looked at my w2 which shows everything paid towards my health insurance by me and the company. For dental, vision and health the total each month is 464.46. Thats less than the government subsidy on my mothers plan which i'm pretty sure is ONLY health, not dental or vision.
    Last edited by Drachen596; January 19th, 2017 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by speedpimp View Post
    Yup, about the same as shedding Drew.

It's really kind of stretchy. Lose twenty more pounds and I'll be able to braid it into a skin ponytail.

I've been working tirelessly since I lost the 100 lbs on toning, with weight traning, hoping to get rid of the saggy skin. I think I got off pretty lucky with it honestly, when I'm just standing still I look pretty normal. If I bend over though, my whole torso just kinda sluices off my body.

Still looks better than fat, I keep telling myself.

Nice work guys!

Quote Originally Posted by Drachen596 View Post
    My mother thats unable to work anf on disability just got notified her insurance costs are doubling this year.

Pretty sure im going to end up paying a good bit of it.

Edit - for comparison i looked at my w2 which shows everything paid towards my health insurance by me and the company. For dental, vision and health the total each month is 464.46. Thats less than the government subsidy on my mothers plan which i'm pretty sure is ONLY health, not dental or vision.
    Yeah, it's too bad we don't have a single payer system, to help keep the cost down.

Quote Originally Posted by tigeraid View Post
    I've been working tirelessly since I lost the 100 lbs on toning, with weight traning, hoping to get rid of the saggy skin. I think I got off pretty lucky with it honestly, when I'm just standing still I look pretty normal. If I bend over though, my whole torso just kinda sluices off my body.

Still looks better than fat, I keep telling myself.
    Yeah I should do something like that, but...after dealing with loaded carts of produce every day, I get a bit lazy at the end of the day. Also having a job that keeps me active has definitely helped me in a lot of different ways.

I was told "You're young enough that it should all spring back into place." So uuuuh.... I dunno. We'll see in a few years?

How old are you?

Half of what George said.

33.5?

Rounded up.