Page 580 of 597 FirstFirst ... 80480530570578579580581582590 ... LastLast
Results 5,791 to 5,800 of 5962

Thread: This is the thread where I say things and maybe other people say things too

Quote Originally Posted by Godson View Post
    My dreams always end up in some wild premonition.

Like, the dream itself is ultra basic run of the mill life stuffs. Almost always like I'm deaf in the dream, and somewhat 3rd person of myself. I remember what is going on, what people are wearing, but I never know what anyone is talking about, because I can't hear the conversations.

After a few days to weeks, the dream happens in real time.

It's never anything useful.
    Like being able to see into the future, but not being able to see lottery numbers.

I agree, not useful!

Nothing like pushing a loaded cart down an incline into a customer's basement, losing your footing, you lose the cart, land on your ass and back, and having your neck snap back so hard that your hat and glasses go flying to make you feel your age. Glasses landed in the hat a few feet behind me. A trip to the walk in clinic and an x-ray showed nothing other than calcification in the back of the neck and arthritis in the front of the neck. The neck was super stiff yesterday, any sudden movements looking left or right smarted a bit. Was back to work today and it was less stiff. Cyclobenzaprine works pretty well.

Ooooof. Yeah, I know those feelings - A bunch of my "movey-parts" have been getting progressively worse and worse over the past few years.
    My wife is telling me that this is the year that I get my knees and arthritic hips looked at with an eye towards replacement.
    -Formerly Stabulator

Shit, me bruv. I hope you’re okay.

Oh man! Take it easy pimpy!

Do you get enough sun light? Vitamin D will help pull calcium from soft tissues into the bloodstream, but you need vitamin K2 to deposit them calcium into your bones!

Another supplement I’d recommend is ‘move free’ to help restore joint health. My in laws were constantly complaining about joint pain, but after taking that supplement, they feel fine now.

Consult your doc, take care!

Quote Originally Posted by speedpimp View Post
    Glasses landed in the hat a few feet behind me.
    Betcha can't do it again!

Seriously, though, I hope you're feeling okay and did no damage.

Quote Originally Posted by speedpimp View Post
    Nothing like pushing a loaded cart down an incline into a customer's basement, losing your footing, you lose the cart, land on your ass and back, and having your neck snap back so hard that your hat and glasses go flying to make you feel your age. Glasses landed in the hat a few feet behind me. A trip to the walk in clinic and an x-ray showed nothing other than calcification in the back of the neck and arthritis in the front of the neck. The neck was super stiff yesterday, any sudden movements looking left or right smarted a bit. Was back to work today and it was less stiff. Cyclobenzaprine works pretty well.
    Dude, cyclobenzaprine is the only thing keeping me upright right now.

The dehydrated discs in my L4 and L5 are unable to support my weight so the muscles start to clench, to protect the spine and keep everything in place. Cyclo relaxes those muscles, preventing me from being miserable. But I have to down ibuprofens to dull the pain from the collapsed discs.

My fucking lawyer is saying I should be happy with a $30k settlement. Says I live in a very red area of the state and i'm not likely to get compassion in a trial because i'm not, visually, physically harmed/ handicapped. Nah bitch, we go to trial. You're gonna earn your money.

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    Dude, cyclobenzaprine is the only thing keeping me upright right now.
    I popped a few almost three year old Hydrocodone when I got home Monday night(the pharmacy was closed, so that delayed picking the meds up) and they didn't work for shit. Guess its time to trash them.

Quote Originally Posted by george
    Betcha can't do it again!

Seriously, though, I hope you're feeling okay and did no damage.
    I wouldn't want to try it again, trust me.

Quote Originally Posted by sandydandy
    Shit, me bruv. I hope you’re okay.
    Thanks, bruv.

Quote Originally Posted by JoshInKC
    Ooooof. Yeah, I know those feelings - A bunch of my "movey-parts" have been getting progressively worse and worse over the past few years.
    My wife is telling me that this is the year that I get my knees and arthritic hips looked at with an eye towards replacement.
    Between my left shoulder bothering me again(arthritis this time) and the neck thing I am feeling every one of my 39 years.

Quote Originally Posted by crazed_insanity
    Oh man! Take it easy pimpy!

Do you get enough sun light? Vitamin D will help pull calcium from soft tissues into the bloodstream, but you need vitamin K2 to deposit them calcium into your bones!
    Thanks, Billi/y/e. I get plenty of sunlight as I'm outdoors most of the day. The only supplement I'm taking at the moment is a On A Day multivitamin gummy.

I don't know anything about any drugs/medications, but will just say it to say it: be careful with regular use of pain meds. Coming from a state that has really struggled with prescription drug overdose problems and a person that is generally very afraid of addiction.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Yes!