Page 556 of 672 FirstFirst ... 56456506546554555556557558566606656 ... LastLast
Results 5,551 to 5,560 of 6712

Thread: This is the thread where I say things and maybe other people say things too

I was confused because I didn't recognize the name. That's it. Nothing more.

I've accepted it and moved in.

In billi world, you keep throwing around the idea we are being too sensitive.

So to that, I say.

Fuck off

If you wish to accept that you’re a bit idiotic, that’s fine.

However, it’s attitudes such as yours and the far right racists that’s making this world sucks.

Far right thinks Elliot can fuck off. You think I can fuck off. The Son of God did not tell us to just fuck each other.

MR2 vented a bit. I vented a bit. You can vent a bit. If we cannot discuss about this, then you may move on away from me thank you very much, rather than telling me to fuck off.

So to get this cleared up.

You literally made the comment about people being less PC and polite would be good for us.

I decided to put that right back in your face, and now you are asking me to be polite.

You do see the irony here, don't you?

Glad you actually want to clear things up. So we need to be nice to people, but to those who we disagree with, they can just fuck right off?

We embrace ‘diversity’ as long as I approve of you?

You guys really don’t see how hypocritical that is? Yes, there are definitely hypocritical far right racist Christians. I’m not saying that they are better or anything, but the left PC folks are not making this world a better place either.

Just as MR2 predicted, just by talking about the stupid headlines would be enough for people to accuse you of being a transphobe...

Ignore me if you must, is it too much to ask to ask people to not say fuck off?

Again, PC is really being nice to the extreme and it comes off as fake. I’m not asking you to stop being nice... just nice enough to not go the extreme. I’m also not asking you to be mean. If you want to cuss, that’s fine too, but just try to be fucking normal.
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; December 5th, 2020 at 02:31 PM.

I'm blaming Cam for the jumbo pan I bought today because the spoon I got from him inspired me to try making 3-days worth of food on Sundays.

I blame myself for failing today's attempt I had to use my fancy rice cooker thingy with all the options and numbers that I don't understand, instead of the little idiot-proof one!
    Get that weak shit off my track

I've got one of those fancy big rice cookers- I somehow managed to screw up two separate batches by trying to follow all the instructions and set it up correctly. Then my wife discovered that just pressing the "Auto" button will somehow magically do exactly what we need, no matter kind of or how much rice we're cooking. It's magic.
    -Formerly Stabulator

Mine went from displaying nothing to displaying numbers. I assumed the number was how long it had been sitting there, but I think it was how much longer it figured it had to go until the water was gone, because when I dumped the pasta into my pan there was water that came with it.

And there is no automatic mode
    Get that weak shit off my track

I bought an Instant Pot on Black Friday to replace my cheap old Aroma rice cooker that had a dented steaming tray. I cook less rice then I used to; wife wanted to cut back to get her weight back down after the first kid, and I can't say that eating less white rice is a bad thing.

I tossed the rice cooker, set up the Instant Pot, was glad I didn't buy a size bigger than the 6qt, then realized that the plastic rim by the condenser cup was cracked.

So that one's getting exchanged for another that's supposed to show up Wednesday.

I did not mean to cause you stress, Kch!

Quote Originally Posted by Kchrpm View Post
    I blame myself for failing today's attempt I had to use my fancy rice cooker thingy with all the options and numbers that I don't understand, instead of the little idiot-proof one!
    As long as you don't use a colander, chili jam, or fry the rice without actually cooking it.