Page 612 of 675 FirstFirst ... 112512562602610611612613614622662 ... LastLast
Results 6,111 to 6,120 of 6747

Thread: This is the thread where I say things and maybe other people say things too

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Haha... you sure seem very giddy and couldn't wait to share...

Anyway, if you really believe in your idea and the provisional patent is approved, you probably should just go ahead and make it more 'permanent'... because if some big company is actually interested in your idea, they just might wait a year for your provisional patent to expire... Well, I guess you can talk to a real professional when you hit that fork in the road. Hope it's really some awesome idea for making us wait like this.
    I can go ahead and file a proper patent before the provisional one expires.

Prior planning of provisional and proper patents prevents piss-poor performance.

Good luck!

Most homeless usually suffer from some level of mental illness.

Many of them are undiagnosed schizophrenic.

For sure. I have rarely engaged any homeless folks with overt mental issues. I really don't know how to deal with them, they probably don't want to deal with me either...

I have to say I've also met a very gorgeous looking homeless woman once. She looks like that super model Iman. Just chilling with bunch of her belongings on the ground near an ATM machine. She's showing her cleavage too! She is seriously hotter than most non-homeless chicks! I really don't understand how she's homeless. Anyway, of course she asked for money, but I refused. So she counter offered with McD fries... then I said okay. I told her I'll be back because there isn't a McD near by.

She actually didn't think I'll come back and was pleasantly surprised by the large fries I got her and she ate it.

Maybe it's because I know the System, that's why beautiful woman cannot reject me like all those other homeless folks. All different kind of folks could be homeless for various reasons. Just help out whenever you can.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Beto fucking sucks at campaigning. He's going to lose (again). He can't stand his ground on the discussion agenda and is thrown into whatever topic the QOP wants to to use to divert attention away from Abottion bans.

That said, I hope the Arizonan Astronaut, who is facing a similar campaign, does succeed.
    acket.

Administrator
    Agreed. Beto occasionally knocks out a zinger here or there, but he seems like he struggles to just keep a consistent strong message going. I like the guy, but imagine losing to Abbott and Cruz?

I live in Texas and, while it is the so called reddest county in the state, Collin County, I can tell you that Democrats have an uphill battle. The GOP is entrenched here.

Administrator
    While true, Collin County is 1/28th the population of Texas. Most of California is deep red as well when judged by surface area, but most of the people live in SF and LA.

Fun fact - LA county alone has more than 1/3 the entire population of Texas.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Do you put a necessity item in your [corporate overlord retailer] basket in order to justify buying one or two things that you don't really need?

Be honest.

I've got a toner cartridge waiting for me to pull the trigger. I haven't because I can't bring myself to buy new guitar picks.
    acket.

Administrator
    Nope. I'm all about conspicuous consumption. I like them textured coolcell guitar picks.