Page 460 of 672 FirstFirst ... 360410450458459460461462470510560 ... LastLast
Results 4,591 to 4,600 of 6712

Thread: This is the thread where I say things and maybe other people say things too

quantities
    one of my most favorite words

Female Masturbatory Aid
    quantitties?

Quote Originally Posted by drew View Post
    quantitties?

Yesterday was a terrible and bizarre sports day for Toronto. Actually the 24 hours from Monday night to Tuesday night. I was actually going to write this up last night, but fell asleep.

Monday night our beloved Raptors were blown out by LeBron and the Cavaliers, and were eliminated from the NBA playoffs. Third consecutive year of being eliminated by the Cavs, and second consecutive sweep at their hands. Toronto has been renamed LeBronto. Our team was the top seed in the East winning 59 games, but as per usual, choked in the playoffs. It's so sad it's almost funny.

Yesterday morning our All Star closer for the Blue Jays got arrested and charged with assaulting his girlfriend. This is not so funny, it's very serious. Roberto Osuna, I think he's 22 or 23. Has (or had) the potential to become one of the greatest closers in baseball. MLB has stepped in and placed him on administrative leave. His first court appearance is scheduled for June 18th. Who knows what's going to happen then for his career and his life.

Finally, yesterday evening our Blue Jays were no-hit by a Seattle pitcher in a 5-0 loss. Perfect way to cap off the shittiest 24 hours in our sports history. Only silver lining was the pitcher who no-hit us was a Canadian guy from BC. Fans cheered for him based on that.

Also:

^ That actually wasn’t a shock. It was expected. Leafs are cursed like the Cubs used to be.

Eh.

They probably would have won the series if Matthews hadn't disappeared. Stupid American probably ate too many Big Macs and got sleepy.

Nothing personal, Nate and Phil, but I was glad to see the Caps able to move on for once. And the Bruins are ahead of schedule, at least that's what everyone is telling themselves after they played one good game against TB.
    Your license plates. GIVE THEM TO ME
    plates | pints | plaid on YT: https://www.youtube.com/@platespintsplaid

Pittsburgh fans, for the most part, are taking it well. The team was playing exhausted from having to play over 300 games in the last three seasons. Just no energy left. They did what no team in the salary cap era has done and you can't be anything less than happy for them.

As for the Caps, they'll get pummeled by TB (as would the Pens) so I have that to look forward to.

Quote Originally Posted by sandydandy View Post
    Yesterday was a terrible and bizarre sports day for Toronto. Actually the 24 hours from Monday night to Tuesday night. I was actually going to write this up last night, but fell asleep.

Monday night our beloved Raptors were blown out by LeBron and the Cavaliers, and were eliminated from the NBA playoffs. Third consecutive year of being eliminated by the Cavs, and second consecutive sweep at their hands. Toronto has been renamed LeBronto. Our team was the top seed in the East winning 59 games, but as per usual, choked in the playoffs. It's so sad it's almost funny.

Yesterday morning our All Star closer for the Blue Jays got arrested and charged with assaulting his girlfriend. This is not so funny, it's very serious. Roberto Osuna, I think he's 22 or 23. Has (or had) the potential to become one of the greatest closers in baseball. MLB has stepped in and placed him on administrative leave. His first court appearance is scheduled for June 18th. Who knows what's going to happen then for his career and his life.

Finally, yesterday evening our Blue Jays were no-hit by a Seattle pitcher in a 5-0 loss. Perfect way to cap off the shittiest 24 hours in our sports history. Only silver lining was the pitcher who no-hit us was a Canadian guy from BC. Fans cheered for him based on that.
    At least none of your players murdered his girlfriend, then shot himself at the training facility in front of the HC and GM...