Page 417 of 673 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427467517 ... LastLast
Results 4,161 to 4,170 of 6721

Thread: This is the thread where I say things and maybe other people say things too

You were in Lagrange today?

Yes. Was heading back from Fort Wayne.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Chipotle has queso now....it's a crime against cheese...more like queasy than queso....don't try it.

I used to love Chipotle but didn't care for the express train it took through my system. I've tried Qdoba and it's just as good but isn't in a rush to exit.

There was a shooting here in town with one killed and one seriously injured.

99.99% sure the man killed was someone who worked at my warehouse. Working so many hours things are a bit blurry for me time wise but I saw him leaving after clocking out either Wednesday night or Thursday night.

I don't really know what happened as the news has been light on details.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    [fucking double post]
    Last edited by drew; September 16th, 2017 at 05:33 AM.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    It's so weird seeing pictures of my little pissant town on the internet.

Lame.jpg

I added notes...

I'm toying with the idea of sending a witty "comeback" to a guy who keeps sending me work that must be done (I have no problem with that) and then proceeds to hound me with constant phone calls, emails, and Skype messages (I despise Skype in business) to find out why I haven't finished yet.

I have many people like him sending me stuff and I can't/won't drop everything to do what he wants every time. I think it's worth mentioning that he does not outrank me, nor is he in my chain of command.

I'm looking for something slyly sarcastic that isn't offensive or unprofessional and won't get forwarded to my boss or to Personnel with a complaint - something like "This is done, despite your constant pestering", without saying exactly that. I can't remember ever having someone hound me like this before, so I feel like a beginner in this area.

Anyone have any good ideas (besides the obvious "Don't do this - you will regret it")?

Thanks.
    Last edited by George; September 20th, 2017 at 08:34 AM.

"The amount of time it takes me to complete a task is directly proportional to how much you ask me about it."

?