Page 415 of 672 FirstFirst ... 315365405413414415416417425465515 ... LastLast
Results 4,141 to 4,150 of 6712

Thread: This is the thread where I say things and maybe other people say things too

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    ini.helen
    acket.

I went on a coffee "date" with a girl today.

She has an S15 Silvia turbo manual, looks original.

Where's the line you draw before you say it's too early to do a marriage proposal?

If you love "the fall," it's time to just admit that you're a sick fuck who's obsessed with tree deaths.

-Signed, someone who doesn't want summer to be over.

I saw a woman in the grocery store with a "service dog." It was so obviously NOT a service dog that it was sad and aggravating.

A friend of mine had/has her dog certified as a service dog for anxiety issues. I don't know how/where she identifies it as such, other than taking it on flights with her.
    Get that weak shit off my track

I don't fully comprehend the methodology with service dogs for anxiety. Dogs are great for that, in a dog friendly setting. But when you're inconveniencing everyone around you (at worst) or at least drawing full attention to yourself (at best) how the hell does that not ratchet up your anxiety levels? If I tried to take a dog on a plane I'd be self-conscious as hell.

Lori boarded a commercial airline flight where one of the passengers had a "service dog." The dog bit one of the other passengers. The owner was asked to remove the dog from the plane. She refused. Her and the dog were forcibly removed from the plane by police.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Justice.

Quote Originally Posted by dodint View Post
    I don't fully comprehend the methodology with service dogs for anxiety. Dogs are great for that, in a dog friendly setting. But when you're inconveniencing everyone around you (at worst) or at least drawing full attention to yourself (at best) how the hell does that not ratchet up your anxiety levels? If I tried to take a dog on a plane I'd be self-conscious as hell.
    My limited understanding is that it gives them something comforting and familiar to focus on, no matter what else is happening.
    Get that weak shit off my track