Page 467 of 672 FirstFirst ... 367417457465466467468469477517567 ... LastLast
Results 4,661 to 4,670 of 6712

Thread: This is the thread where I say things and maybe other people say things too

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar

Because the BBC has used it as its intro theme for their F1 broadcast since forever.
    acket.

I've always preferred the 2010 iteration, where the CGI car forms around the driver:

That's an extended version, the proper part starts at :50.

I keep forgetting to check in here, or even participate. It's nice catching up on people's day to days.

I've been sharing less and less of my personal life with people for some reason, not really sure why. I've been dating someone for about 8 months now, and we're getting to a point where her lease is up, and has to make a decision on moving or not, which means we need to have a discussion about moving in together. The concept terrifies me, since I like having my own space, and I've historically not done well with living with others. But at the same time, it's wasteful to have two homes when spending so much time together.

Job is going strong, 9 years this last April... but the company is currently in the midst of an ownership change (whole thing got purchased by one company, but my "team" is going to be sold off to another company). Currently unsure of what's going to happen with that... we're a profitable group, so I assume we'll be fine, but still always feels a bit unstable when changing companies.

I've been traveling very little as of late, since the usual folks I used to travel with are unavailable, and the people are available to me now (including gf) would likely need me to pay their way, and I can't really afford that. It's starting to eat at me, because I really "need" it. Thankfully I still have my other "need", basketball, but man is it really starting to take it's toll. Aging sucks.

Overall life is good, but for whatever reason, I'm incredibly bored and kinda "meh". I need some sort of excitement... I guess that's the mid-life crisis creeping up

Our experiences are pretty different but I feel very similar to you. I always feel like I'm waiting for something and never really getting there. I'm going places, figuratively, but never really arriving at the destination it seems.

Jason, if you ever want to get out. You have a place to cash in KC. I could show you around to some of our art scene, food, and just the general layout of everything.

The offer goes to everyone here too

Thanks Tyler

Quote Originally Posted by Godson View Post
    The offer goes to everyone here too
    If I can get past the wall, I'll be there homes!

Spoiler:
    Joking, obvs.
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    I keep forgetting to check in here, or even participate. It's nice catching up on people's day to days.
    Here's a blog with experiences of people like you, who've managed to make relationships work
    acket.

What the fuck is that?! 😂

The face of an ant. Seen with an electron microscope.
    acket.