Page 468 of 675 FirstFirst ... 368418458466467468469470478518568 ... LastLast
Results 4,671 to 4,680 of 6747

Thread: This is the thread where I say things and maybe other people say things too

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    people are talking about how future generations will start eating insects to solve our global food crises and I'm glad....future generations can do that, because there's no way I'm doing that.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Bitch, please.
    acket.

Bored and looking at planes for sale. There's a PBY Catalina, cruise speed 125 mph but that things got 2500 miles of range! Fly from home to see my dad in Florida then Sister in Wisconsin all without refueling!

assuming you have a pilots license, multi engine, complex and probably sea plane ratings to go with the 250k to buy it plus cost to repair it to 100% flyable.

Quote Originally Posted by Drachen596 View Post
    Bored and looking at planes for sale. There's a PBY Catalina, cruise speed 125 mph but that things got 2500 miles of range! Fly from home to see my dad in Florida then Sister in Wisconsin all without refueling!

assuming you have a pilots license, multi engine, complex and probably sea plane ratings to go with the 250k to buy it plus cost to repair it to 100% flyable.
    Man, when I get bored, I start looking at $5000 cars.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    I look for "No Reserve" cars on ebay

I used to look for cheap ass Corvettes and beat up ass Jeep's.

Now I own both :/

Quote Originally Posted by Drachen596 View Post

I was looking at a local flying club and determining if next year is the year I'm getting my PPL. Probably not since I'll still be in school. A plane purchase, I think, is still 10-15 years away for me.

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    people are talking about how future generations will start eating insects to solve our global food crises and I'm glad....future generations can do that, because there's no way I'm doing that.

I've had ground up crickets in a shake. It's fine. Very mild taste. If it doesn't look/feel like insects, you'd eat 'em just fine. It's when you're picking legs and wings out of your teeth that the illusion fails.

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    Man, when I get bored, I start looking at $5000 cars.
    Me too, except I'm looking for my next daily driver.

Quote Originally Posted by tigeraid View Post
    I've had ground up crickets in a shake.
    Apparently fried chile-lime grasshoppers are all the rage at Seattle Mariners baseball games.

One of many links about the topic: https://www.seattletimes.com/life/fo...rs-home-games/