Page 523 of 672 FirstFirst ... 23423473513521522523524525533573623 ... LastLast
Results 5,221 to 5,230 of 6712

Thread: This is the thread where I say things and maybe other people say things too

Quote Originally Posted by tigeraid View Post
    Same. Debate is a struggle now. Perhaps social media has done that. I swore off arguing about ANYTHING on facebook about 3-4 years ago, and have succeeded at it amazingly. So now my desire to argue here is greatly reduced too, even if it's usually more reasoned debate.
    Agreed about debating on FB. I tried debating a racist guy once who didn’t like NDP leader Jagmeet Singh, and he immediately saw my public family pictures and didn’t hesitate to go straight to wife/kids/cocks etc. I swore off debating political shit with people since. If I feel inclined to do it again I can always use my fake account, but it’s not exactly a priority right now, and likely never will be. I do comment on sports stuff once in a while.

As far as this forum goes, I agree with others that there’s not really much to talk about these days. I have near zero interest in US politics, especially with that orange menace in charge, and try to avoid reading the politics thread. I need to start avoiding the news as well. I do enjoy talking about movies and TV. Did a lot of NBA talk recently. It was a great distraction from the BS of the world, but I’m pretty much burned out of that right now.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Please do not post pics of your cock on FB.

I recently read they're removing the original metadata from pics and putting in their own tracking code instead. But hey, if you want to be a subject of cock-recognition, then by all means...
    acket.

Put a fake mustache on it. That'll fool them

Wait, what? Cock uploads on FB?

The last time I had my Combivent inhaler filled was Feb of last year and the price through my insurance was $60. I went to pick up a refill today and was shocked when I realized the price was now $10 instead of the previous $60. The non-insurance price was printed on the receipt. $484.95 for a 30 day supply. I'm really happy I've got insurance and don't need the inhaler every day.

Wow you guys get fleeced.

Saw a business man in business suit entering a corporate skyscraper to go to a business meeting.
    Everything checks out except the dress pants on his $1000 suit were hemmed up past his knees.
    Looked 10x worse than jorts.

What we need is another great thread like "Large Man with a straw in his anus" or "Wank Stomp Crabmeat"

Ahhhhh the crabmeat guy. So many memories.

Quote Originally Posted by balki View Post
    Saw a business man in business suit entering a corporate skyscraper to go to a business meeting.
    Everything checks out except the dress pants on his $1000 suit were hemmed up past his knees.
    Looked 10x worse than jorts.
    Something like this?