Page 397 of 674 FirstFirst ... 297347387395396397398399407447497 ... LastLast
Results 3,961 to 3,970 of 6739

Thread: This is the thread where I say things and maybe other people say things too

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    so MTV's movie awards introduces a "gender neutral" category for best actor...

I'm quite progressive but I think this may be a bit too far and especially since your competition basically doubles for the award at that point.

Thoughts?
    I think it's the way to go, it covers any gender and doesn't cause problems with mis identification in rare cases. Also it's inclusive, and inclusivity matters when it comes to young people developing and growing up.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    After being engaged since November and after just celebrating a 1 year anniversary of being together, my fiancee and I have split up.....yet somehow I'm relieved...I never expected to feel this way, so maybe there was more undercurrent of emotions I wasn't aware of. She was upset because I thought celebrating a 13th "monthiversary" was a bit silly and it just went downhill from there.

This is the girl I knew from our Philippines office and we went traveling to other parts of the Philippines and Japan together, but there were so many obstacles in the way of us actually getting married and living together (visa stuff, money, etc.) and she wanted to go back to college there.

I just feel relieved in general, and also, seeing as I've never been great with women...maybe this was validation that at least for some time, I was worthy, lol.

I have a major business idea that I'm working on involving 3D Printing which is going to take up a lot of my time anyway. Now I can focus on that more.

That's kinda how I look back on my relationships... at least for a time I was date-able. I'm not anymore, for whatever reason, but for a while I was, so not a complete failure

Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    but for a while I was, so not a complete failure
    Get that weak shit off my track

Sorry to hear, MR2.

Hopefully long term, it turns out to be a good outcome for you dude.

Take care bro. It'll work out ok.

Stay busy, MR2. See friends. Travel a little bit if you can.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Yeah, I feel fine...oddly enough.

That's kind of how I felt after breaking up with my girlfriend of 2 years when I was going to college. Once we broke up it was like this huge weight off my shoulders. It was one of those things that we probably both saw happening for a couple weeks leading up to it. It's not easy still, but the freedom to concentrate on yourself again is pretty nice.