Page 398 of 675 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398399400408448498 ... LastLast
Results 3,971 to 3,980 of 6747

Thread: This is the thread where I say things and maybe other people say things too

When I broke up with my partner of, um, mayyybe 6 years or so, I was ecstatic (this was several years ago). But I knew with her that it had been going badly for many years, so I was relieved to be out of the situation.

My last exam was that way, we didn't date long, but she kept bitching about tiny shit.

We broke up because of a fight of cardboard boxes.

Dead serious.

She's trying to hammer you into shape, bud.

Fuck that, if she has a borderline meltdown about a cardboard box, when I literally offered to hire a moving company, shit ain't right.

Just saying.

I'm not going to put myself in a position in which I have to think about my every action and how it could possibly affect her, especially on something completely unrelated to anything to do with her.

My mental sanity is worth more than a significant other.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Godson View Post
    Fuck that, if she has a borderline meltdown about a cardboard box, when I literally offered to hire a moving company, shit ain't right.

Just saying.

I'm not going to put myself in a position in which I have to think about my every action and how it could possibly affect her, especially on something completely unrelated to anything to do with her.

My mental sanity is worth more than a significant other.

I feel like I may be in the wrong for not feeling bad that this guy died in a car crash.I feel like I may be in the wrong for not feeling bad that this guy died in a car crash.

Googling the name finds something posted on Crimestoppers last year where he's wanted for violation of probation on an original charge of driving as a habitual traffic offender.

I feel sorry for those who may suffer as a result of his death either because he was a parent or source of income for their support but not for him.

I don't think it's necessary to mourn every person's passing.

Quote Originally Posted by 21Kid View Post
    I don't think it's necessary to mourn every person's passing.
    Having just peeked in and only read the last post I assumed you meant Chris Cornell. heh.

I worked 63 hrs last week and was really looking forward to having both Sat and Sun off this week. I wasn't home Friday for more than twenty minutes when my phone rang telling me that one of our drivers fell twice at the same customer and hurt himself, so he called off and the driver who was "on call" had "things to do"(get drunk) and couldn't come in, so they called me, and me being me said yes. It was an easy day with eight stops over 250 miles. So this week I ended up with 65 hrs. Who knows, maybe I'll hit 70 next week.

Dang, I hope you are getting overtime.