Page 11 of 672 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111511 ... LastLast

Thread: This is the thread where I say things and maybe other people say things too

Seriously liking the guy who moved in down my street last spring.
    We got about 12" of snow between 8am and 10pm yesterday, and he did 3 roughly 2 hour shifts on a lawn tractor with a plow on the front running up and down the street. When I was shovelling my drive, I flagged him down and tried to hand him some cash for the gas he was using but he flatly refused and said he was just being a good neighbor.
    He did seem to be having fun, I watched him do a bunch of cool skid-stops and attempts at j-turns.
    -Formerly Stabulator

Probably went back inside and triumphantly said, "I told you buying a lawn tractor was a good idea!" *wife pats him on the head*
    Whoomah!

No idea where to put this, but I figure I'll update those who were wondering...

About 10 days ago, a model that I photographed multiple times, was friends with, and went on a couple dates with, decided to start telling everyone that would listen that I'm a rapist. Instead of getting into a he said, she said public shit storm in the community, I decided to simply cease model shooting, and remove my web presence. Fun times. I'm not a big fan of accusing women of claiming rape falsely, but this is definitely one of those situations. Everyone that knows both of us, knows she's full of shit. But unfortunately, in the world of the internet, that doesn't really matter much.

Guess that hobby is over. Bound to happen eventually, considering my slutty history.

Another aspect of the entire thing, my real name was Google attached to my photography, for whatever reason. Even though I've worked very hard to keep the two disconnected, and sent Google forms and submissions asking them to remove the association. No other search engine had that connection, for some reason. Anyways, didn't want rape accusations making their way back to my work place, heh.

Yay, happy fun times!

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Man... sorry about that.
    acket.

Bah.
    Whoomah!

Oof. That is terrible - you shouldn't have to fold up shop because that bitch crazy... maybe in a short while things will calm down and you can resume business?

Whomp whomp :-/
    Get that weak shit off my track

Very sorry to read this, Jason -- I hope everything eventually turns out alright for all parties involved.

It's lame. But it's not exactly a big deal all things considered. I'm sure I'll shoot again in the future, but it'll have to be under a new "business name". For now I'll just concentrate on photographing landscapes, and random crap around random cities.

Oh, also, I already have a private IG and tumblr set up, and I'll bring my personal Facebook back online at some point. I'll just be severely limiting who has access to my posts on all three.