Page 201 of 675 FirstFirst ... 101151191199200201202203211251301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 6747

Thread: This is the thread where I say things and maybe other people say things too

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sandydandy View Post
    I've driven in several states and in my experience Florida drivers are the worst. Of course I haven't been to California yet. New York and Ohio drivers are pretty decent.

In this country Quebec drivers are very douchy.
    Being a Floridian...I knew Florida drivers have gotten really bad....a few weeks ago I drove to North Carolina for vacation/family reunion (my family is from Pennsylvania but we meet there), and I re-confirmed...Florida definitely has the worst drivers between the 4 states I drove through.

Quote Originally Posted by speedpimp View Post
    How do you lose a customer who buys a shit ton of produce from you? Spit tobacco juice inside of one of their trucks. That's how.
    And it's a week later and the boss summed it up as such "You have to realize that there are different types of people in the world!"
    In other words the boss took Tobacco Man's schlong up his toukas and then took it in his mouth. FFS.

Speaking of Quebecois. I saw a trio of them riding Bimmers in Michigan the other day. The middle of the three looked like he was wearing wing tips. And as he rode he didn't have his feet on the pegs but splayed out to the sides. Looked like the tips of his toes were only a few inches off of the ground.

Having driven in nearly every state and province, I think I'm qualified to say that Florida has the worst drivers of anywhere I've been.

Quote Originally Posted by Godson View Post
    Illinois wins the retard and crazy driver award
    Being from Chicago, Illinois, I thought that driving in Southern California wasn't that bad by comparison.

I highly recommend not having an ex wife.

Quote Originally Posted by speedpimp View Post
    Speaking of Quebecois. I saw a trio of them riding Bimmers in Michigan the other day. The middle of the three looked like he was wearing wing tips. And as he rode he didn't have his feet on the pegs but splayed out to the sides. Looked like the tips of his toes were only a few inches off of the ground.
    Is that a problem?
    It won't kill you to touch the ground. Hit something like a cat-eye reflector can give your foot a bit of a jolt.
    But boots touching the ground just end up getting a very strong polish on their underside or edge.

I have to go with South Florida (btw, if you haven't been to Miami, but you still think Florida is the worst, which is possible, you have no idea just how bad it can be). But I may be biased. I've driven pretty much everywhere along the eastern seaboard, but not CA or Chicago. Friend of mine down here is moving to the windy city, so I'll try to get her opinion when she's been there a while. She's also lived in LA and says it's worse here.

Quote Originally Posted by Dicknose View Post
    Is that a problem?
    It won't kill you to touch the ground. Hit something like a cat-eye reflector can give your foot a bit of a jolt.
    But boots touching the ground just end up getting a very strong polish on their underside or edge.
    Just looked weird is all.

On some long highway rides I'll take my feet off the pegs and dangle them down, maybe let my boots just skim the road.
    It probably does look a bit odd. Maybe no worse than stretching both arms up (cruise control!) or standing on the pegs to stretch your legs and take a load off your butt.