Page 3 of 679 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: This is the thread where I say things and maybe other people say things too

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Dad is whining about the nature of Gran Turismo updates and down time of playing.

#entitled #firstworldproblems

Sorry, I had to use the hashtags

Re: Mrs. Clinton running for pres.

Of course all of my Ultra Conservative friends are asking questions like "Why would anyone vote for her?"

If you must ask that question, you probably wouldn't like the answer given. If that is the case, then why bother asking that question?

Quote Originally Posted by Godson View Post

Of course all of my Ultra Conservative friends are asking questions like "Why would anyone vote for her?"

If you must ask that question, you probably wouldn't like the answer given.
    Indeed.
    Whoomah!

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Godson View Post

If you must ask that question, you probably wouldn't like the answer given. If that is the case, then why bother asking that question?
    or because all of the republican candidates are waaaay less electable than she is.

why do shaving cuts on your neck hurt so far beyond the actual extent of the damage done?

Hah, just given the nature of my internet perusing, I've got this awful habit of hitting up the Refuge still.
    Last edited by GreatScawt; January 9th, 2014 at 12:41 PM.

Yeah, muscle memory--I keep scrolling to that bookmark, too.
    Whoomah!

Oh yeah, I do have floss sticks that I use varying amounts (I'll go a month without, and then days in a row using them). Just sometimes my mouth doesn't feel clean, whether there's something stuck in between my teeth or whatever, and I just want to do something about it.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Thanks to our extreme cold, the washers in the building next to mine (same property company for my building and the two north of me) had their pipes freeze up and make them inoperable.

I went to sleep with water seeping from above my bedroom window (which has happened before without major incident), and woke up to water dripping from above said window, the bedroom and bedroom closet light fixtures, and the doorway. A gutter was frozen from the blizzard followed by extreme cold, and today it got up to mid 30F with steady rain. I placed buckets and went to a laundromat (since my attempts to do so in the building failed the previous day).

While I was gone, the bucket on my bed tipped over, so my mattress has pretty much been ruined with nasty water that snaked through the top two stories of the building.

Wanna Fight?
    Ugh. I'd have placed the bucket on a slab of some description rather than just standing on the mattress. Hindsight and all...