Page 334 of 672 FirstFirst ... 234284324332333334335336344384434 ... LastLast
Results 3,331 to 3,340 of 6712

Thread: This is the thread where I say things and maybe other people say things too

I had a goat taco at a food truck in St. Paul on Friday. Amazeballs.

I had a big dish of goat vindaloo at a Pakistani diner in San Francisco about six weeks ago. Yep, it was good - really good, and what made it even more fun was that I seemed to be the only white guy in the place. To me, that's success - finding where the "locals" eat, if you know what I mean, and being there on a business trip without my family or even my co-workers at the time, so I was sort of a free-roaming person wandering around and going where I would, for a short time.

Things like that are especially enjoyable to us drones in Sector 7-G who seldom get a break from work or family.

Does drinking outside in the sun make alcohol affect you more?

company picnic last night. I had 3 beers and a mixed drink over abouy 5 or 6 hours. This is the worst i jave ever felt after drinking so little. I actually feel worse than when i killed a bottle of jager.

The sun probably adds to the dehydration from the alcohol. Drink lots of water today.

Yeah. Dehydration is increased when it in the sun. You are most likely just really dehydrated. Grab a Pedialyte and shotgun it.

Tangential: don't drink wine in a hot tub. Your heart *probably* won't explode, but it will lie to you about its intentions.

Yeah, my wife had some trouble with that a few years ago - On vacation, hanging out in the hot tub with my sister and some cousins, drinking some wine, etc. She ended up having a little more to drink than she would on a normal saturday, but got completely wrecked that night and the next morning had the worst hangover she's ever had.
    -Formerly Stabulator

We (in Wellington, NZ) have just had the most remarkable explosion in food trucks / street food culture.

We have been blessed for *years* by intense coffee culture (you can go basically anywhere in the central business district and be within a stones throw of 12 great coffee shops). Then the flash brewery culture picked up.

Now there are food stalls and trucks gathering in large numbers several times a weekend, and you can get awesome food out of trendy (or untrendy) trucks for NZ$10 to NZ$15

I might have to come over for lunch one day!

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    If you remote into another computer, then from that computer, remote back into your first one...will you create a major paradox?