Page 335 of 675 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345385435 ... LastLast
Results 3,341 to 3,350 of 6747

Thread: This is the thread where I say things and maybe other people say things too

Perhaps just a buffer overflow.

Amusingly you can't use Dameware Tools on your own machine. It just registers the machine as not online and inaccessible. At least in version 7.5.

Why do some men undo their belt and pants button while at the urinal, instead of just using the zipper?

Only thing I can figure is they're due for a retuck so they might as well go for maximum comfort knowing they have to disrobe to do the retuck anyway.

For me at least, it depends on the engineering of both the pants and the underwear. Depending on the layout of the hatch (fly? - The port in the underwear you can pull your dick through) it can be more trouble to reach into your pants' fly, get into the underwear hatch, and pull your junk out. Especially if you dress to the left. Unfortunately, some underwear are very nice and have features (comfort, support, materials, etc.) that you like, but a hatch which is inconvenient - therefore, since the hatch is something that can be easily bypassed, it takes a back-seat to more immutable features.

It might also make a difference that I rarely wear belts, so it's a lot less trouble than if I did.
    -Formerly Stabulator

I wear compression shorts as underwear a few days a week and it's like trying to undo a combination lock in the dark when I go through the zipper. It's no wonder that I don't piss on everything those days.

I have never just gone through the zipper. I always pull things down. I am finding out that means I pee like a child, apparently. I'm not really worried about it, it works for me.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Yeah, me too. But I had a difficult childhood.
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by Kchrpm View Post
    I have never just gone through the zipper. I always pull things down. I am finding out that means I pee like a child, apparently. I'm not really worried about it, it works for me.
    Well.

Pants around the ankles? Yes.

Nah, just far enough to get the job done.
    Get that weak shit off my track

I was just curious. Not implying anything.

Question answered. Thanks.

There are some shorts that I wear that are difficult, so I just pull it out through the bottom, if the boxer shorts I'm wearing are a bit loose.
    (More like I hike the side of my shorts leg up.) I don't do that when anyone is around though, because I don't want them to think I'm weird.