Page 338 of 675 FirstFirst ... 238288328336337338339340348388438 ... LastLast
Results 3,371 to 3,380 of 6747

Thread: This is the thread where I say things and maybe other people say things too

Crap. I clicked on a Looper link. Youtube is going to recommend Looper to me for the next 20 years. I'll forever have to vaguely wonder why Hollywood Doesn't Cast Josh Hartnett.

I actually watched that video. IIRC it was a shocking revelation that he wasn't that good and his movies didn't do that well.
    Get that weak shit off my track

Quote Originally Posted by Alan P View Post
    So in unrelated to peeing news, my 15 year old will be coming to stay with me for the foreseeable future, likely many years anyway. As a father I feel that I at least should be overjoyed etc. but it represents such a huge shake up of my routine, meaning a change from being by myself, staying until 2 or 3 AM, sometimes even later, not having to get up until 11am or even 12 to go to work and having evenings to myself to, well, none of those things. I'm trying not to let it show, or let him see that I am on the verge of resenting him and his abject behaviour that's meant everyone at my ex's house can't wait for him to leave so they can have some peace and quiet. I don't think I'm coping very well with it all. And I don't want to hate him for it, but I suspect I will likely snap at him at some point.
    So I did snap at him a bit, but school looks like it'll start on Friday, maybe Monday, if everything works out I could actually be £400 a month up after the benefits I'll get for having him here. I was in a mild panic expecting to be worse off. I know there will be extra expenses, more gas, more electric, more food but it shouldn't be bad as I feared. That and there's a chance that I might have a new job which could mean more money, but weekend working.

I hope that somewhere two guys named Juan are getting married, and at some point during the engagement/wedding process a sign is made that says Juan + Juan = 1.

k.

50/50 custody and the ex wife has to pay child support? Wtf texas?

or am i being lied to as i somewhat suspect*

If the wife has a much higher income than the husband it is quite possible that she would have to pay child support &/or alimony.

Based on what i know of her income hed have to be making minimum wage..

Quote Originally Posted by Drachen596 View Post
    50/50 custody and the ex wife has to pay child support? Wtf texas?

or am i being lied to as i somewhat suspect*
    When I worked for RadioShack in 2005 my store manager was receiving palimony. I know because he told the story to everyone he ever met. I think he liked to tell it because he thought it made his ex-wife look like a real piece of shit or something. The judge let a man take care of children!