Page 348 of 672 FirstFirst ... 248298338346347348349350358398448 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 6712

Thread: This is the thread where I say things and maybe other people say things too

It's like my friend who is selling her P90D because she's moving to the US next year (why??). She said we can sell it back to tesla for around usd70k in 2018. So we all offered her usd70.5k.

Quote Originally Posted by Yw-slayer View Post
    Well I'm happy to own up to it, but what I did find puzzling was Subaru HK saying something along the lines of it happening to cars of that vintage. Maybe it reflects driving standards in HK...
    Still confused... how "driving standards" would crack a dash panel?

Is it like this?

I think he meant "driving standards" as in "people do such crazy shit that everyone is angry and pounding on their dashboard."
    Get that weak shit off my track

Quote Originally Posted by Alan P View Post
    So there's a 'girl' at work. Now I can usually see the beauty in most women but this one, she's not only an ugly person, she's certainly not a pretty lady either. Early 20's I'd guess. Overheard a conversation and she said 'my kids'. And I was kind of shocked, then dismayed and disappointed that someone did the deed.
    Does she have nice assets otherwise?

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    She probably gives good head.
    acket.

Quote Originally Posted by Kchrpm View Post
    I think he meant "driving standards" as in "people do such crazy shit that everyone is angry and pounding on their dashboard."
    Yeah, this.

The cracks were bigger and also in places (and spreading) other than near where I'd hit the dashboard.

This gen of Legacy has very nice soft touch plastic which feels good but was initially probably less durable than the typical Sube plastic (of which I have experience from the Forester, and which I strangely dreamt about last night).

Wakes and funerals suck. Espically when it's a co worker that just found out she had cancer 4 days previous and you've been working with them for your entire carrear.

Yeah, that does suck. Sorry to hear about it, man.

At least she went fast and didn't suffer. She did have a good life 14 grandkids and 14 great grandkids. Basically everyone who worked any decent time there showed up either last night or will be there today. Will be missed a lot.

:'(