Page 388 of 675 FirstFirst ... 288338378386387388389390398438488 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,880 of 6747

Thread: This is the thread where I say things and maybe other people say things too

Awesome!

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    People from Boston annoy me.

Any other city, people are like "I'm a Chicago Bears fan" or "I'm a NY Yankees fan"

...people from Boston are like "ZOMG, CELTICS, BRUINS, RED SOX, PATRIOTS RULE!!!!!"

like, just calm the f- down. I wonder what would happen if there were 2 NFL teams or 2 MLB teams in Boston, those people would probably have an aneurysm.

In what situation were they yelling in support for their team?
    Get that weak shit off my track

Church.

Female Masturbatory Aid
    Ordering Starbucks.

"PATRIOTS!!"

"COCKS!"

(USC's basketball teams did very well recently.)

Female Masturbatory Aid

Had a new rubber roof installed in the fall of '06. A few weeks ago I noticed so discoloration on the ceiling but the ceiling tiles weren't soft or tacky. So I painted over the discolored areas. This past weekend I checked the areas again, no discoloration but the tiles were soft. I measured from the window to the area where it is soft, measured the same distance on the outside of the house, pulled out the step ladder and climbed up high enough so that I could touch the roof and the plywood under the rubber was soft as well. Had someone come out today that does roofing on mobile homes, he climbed up on the roof and noticed that things that should've had flashing put around them ten years ago hadn't, they had only been caulked. The cause of the soft roof was due to the roofer not removing the chimney assembly for the fire place, laying down a single sheet of rubber, cutting a hole for the chimney and reinstalling it and then doing the flashing. He simply cut the rubber in two pieces and laid it around the chimney and then used a piece of metal called a termination bar to mate the two pieces of rubber. Only thing is in the ensuing ten years the rubber has shrunk a bit leading to the current situation. So here's to hoping for some dry weather so that they can complete the work in the next week or so.
    I used a five foot aluminum step ladder and climbed up on the third rung and felt nervous as shit doing that. If there is one thing that I do not like, it is heights.
    Anyways, onwards and upwards, or something like that.

Just got an announcement for a new class this fall - Topics in Geographic Information Systems: Introduction to Drone Mapping.
    Ought to be fun - learn to fly drones with someone else's equipment and get some maybe useful skills out of it.
    -Formerly Stabulator

Rich: no way to nail the original roofer on something like that, I suppose.

Josh: Nice! My business support team has to provide support to adjusters cleared/certified for drone use. Of course we all clamored for training and drones "for reference purposes".