Page 437 of 672 FirstFirst ... 337387427435436437438439447487537 ... LastLast
Results 4,361 to 4,370 of 6712

Thread: This is the thread where I say things and maybe other people say things too

lol at the last 3 posts.
    If it was anyone but george I'd say he was trolling

I did a Google image search on Blue Waffle today. Made me think of Wendy from Breaking Bad.

Nitrous Oxide Systems. NOS. Made by Holley. Maybe you've heard of them George.

Quote Originally Posted by Kchrpm View Post
    In my gaming lately, people say "rip" all the time whenever any negative/bad thing happens.
    Effing gamer kids these days. I once had someone type "kys" in chat to me after I won a race in GT Sport. I had to look up what that meant later. It's short for Kill Yourself. That's messed up if kids are going around saying that to each other in chat/text in any context.

kys
    f u faaaaaag
    diaf

All just part of playing Rocket League, unfortunately. Usually I am winning when that stuff happens, though, so whatever. The only time it bothers me a little is when they say something I did was lucky. Get out, I'm awesome at RL.

Crap like that is easy to ignore. :shrug:

Yeah, RL has a Report mechanism but I don't really care. If it bothered me I'd have both voice and chat muted.

GT:S is a little different though. Some guy tracked me down after a race on PSN and asked if I was retarded after he rearended me on the last lap.

If someone is disparaging to minorities (racial slur, etc.), I will go out of my way to report them.

I don't see a lot of racial stuff on RL. Homophobia, sure, but it seems so juvenile that I don't even really acknowledge it as actual hate. Maybe I should, I dunno. Race and Sex is so ambiguous on there any derogatory comments just come across as infantile rather than hurtful. Maybe it's not the same way for everyone.

Sorry if I was not clear. I include homophobic stuff in my report repertoire.