Page 440 of 675 FirstFirst ... 340390430438439440441442450490540 ... LastLast
Results 4,391 to 4,400 of 6747

Thread: This is the thread where I say things and maybe other people say things too

I went to my first ever basketball game last night. Toronto Raptors vs Utah Jazz. It was fantastic. The players look huge compared to what you see on TV. Had great, really expensive seats, (for which I paid zero dollars, my friend got them from work), sixth row up from the premium courtside seats, where the 1% live.

Last month I went to my very first hockey game, which was fun as well, but I’d say basketball is definitely more exciting to watch live than hockey.

That being said, my passion will always be baseball. Hockey and basketball are great and exciting, but I’ll always prefer to watch baseball live, hands down.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    My mother got front row seats to an Orlando Magic game back in the glory days with Shaq and Penny....was a lot of fun. Also someone handed me tickets one day at the parking garage where I worked the next year, Magic vs. the Bulls....yes, THOSE bulls with Michael Jordan.

The magic lost, but anyway, I watched a game with the legends!

Hmm, you saw Jordan, but I saw perhaps the next Jordan: Donovan Mitchell of the Jazz. This kid was a motherfucker the other night...kicked our asses good. Everyone gasped every time he held the ball. He's clearly rookie of the year, and much stardom awaits him in the coming years.

He doesn't play for the Cavs, Cavs, Cavs, Warriors, or Celtics so ESPN has never heard of him.

Bah. ESPN is fake news.

Both times my lady has been to Antarctica, numerous guys at the station have constantly flirted with her and hit on her. I think it's hilarious, as I trust her implicitly and I'm proud of her that she is so attractive. However, it has to be tough to deal with constant unwanted advances.

My neighbours' yard stinks. It is a difficult smell to describe. It's a combination of cigarettes, garbage and mildew or something... just filth. They have a dog that never gets walked and barks often, thankfully not enough to bother me while I'm in the house. One of my wife's coworkers knows them. They're TSA agents, both chain smokers and, apparently, alcoholics. She also says they own another house in a nearby neighbourhood that is so hoarded full of junk that they cannot live in it. They are a petty annoyance, but still an annoyance.

Annoying neighbors are no fun. Most of mine are pretty cool. There's the one lady next door who seems a little off and leaves her dog either locked in the garage or it chooses to stay in the garage instead of the back yard. It barks at everything through the grated vent near the floor. Which is right next to my living room. Thankfully that's where my home theater is so if I'm there I can just crank some tunes to solve the problem. It's more annoying if I'm washing the car or doing yard work. Bark bark bark!

My new neighbour (townhouse / semi detached) is a bit strange.

I'd guess she's mid 30's or so, from what I can gather her aunt bought the house, and she rents it from her.

But she is tending towards nervous chat, and over sharing information. According to her, she can suffer from a bit of anxiety, so if I knock on her door and she doesn't answer the door, she might just be hiding from existence. I definitely get the impression that she is a bit high strung.