Page 520 of 522 FirstFirst ... 20420470510518519520521522 LastLast
Results 5,191 to 5,200 of 5213

Thread: This is the thread where I say things and maybe other people say things too

Didn't even realize there can be laws for minimum square footage... I'm only aware of city ordinances that limit you. Such as you can only build up to 1/3 of your lot or whatever other limitations.

Anyway, with every law, you can always find loop holes to get around it, right?

Yesterday was a 14 hr day that had a bit of weirdness to it as well. I was delivering to a customer that takes their delivery through the back door. I went to open the door and a ladder starts falling towards me. I put my arm up and stop. Beats the alternative of wearing it as a hat. I go inside and cuss a bit and put the ladder in front of the cooler door. I go back outside to grab my cart and the door flies open and smacks me in my side. Turns out the manager was trying to open the door for me and didn't realize where I was. All I say is "COME ON, DUDE!", set the stuff inside and go back for the rest of the order. The manager apologized for the ladder thing and admitted they need a place to hang it. I get my invoice signed and go on my merry freaking way.
    A few hours later at another location for the same customer I wheel my cart through the prep area and there are a few women working and talking and one of them gives me an odd/concerned look. I take the cart back to where the cooler is and she follows me back there and rubs the small of my back. WTF? I pull my cart out from under the stuff and hightail it back to the prep area and ask if one of them could sign my invoice so I could get going. Don't know if it's boundary issues or what, but I keep my hands to myself and expect others to do the same. Guess I'm a bit paranoid that way.

Sounds like you had “just one of those days”. Take it easy, me bruv. Don’t sweat the small stuff.

I know it was, dude. There's just been a lot of them lately. Heh.

Should sue her for sexual harassment! Nobody touch the small of my back!!!

Venturi3D.com for the FUTURE MR2 Fan's Avatar
    I'm not posting on my old 3D Printer thread (may make a new one once my new printer is finished), but I'm working on a powerful tool-changing printer that's open source right now....just waiting for the company that makes the parts to be finalized in July.

ANYWAY, the point of this is that I can soon print things like this very easily...automatically (the person who made this had to swap the filaments for each color change):

This is a base platform as he makes F1 steering wheel replicas with his 3D printer...amazing work overall. Here's his twitter:

https://twitter.com/nachete2016
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by MR2 Fan; May 7th, 2019 at 07:28 AM.
    ║]=(86)=[║ Venturi3D.com

5 Play Station 1 memory cards I ordered from eBay arrived in the mail yesterday.

So I guess I should make sure to test them soon.

Now, they did come from Australia. So does that mean I must be careful to put them into the PlayStation upside-down?

Check for spiders and snakes!

Are they right hand drive?

If you flush them down the toilet, will they swirl clockwise, or anti?