Page 562 of 675 FirstFirst ... 62462512552560561562563564572612662 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,620 of 6747

Thread: This is the thread where I say things and maybe other people say things too

I have an appointment to get the front windows tinted in about two weeks. Almost there.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Salesforce is the shittiest, most backwards, convoluted corporate software platform I've ever used

First world problems:

I used to stream BBC radio to my phone once in a while, using the BBC iPlayer radio app. A little while ago, I went to use it and got a message saying something to the effect of, "We're replacing the old app with BBC Sounds. You won't be able to use the BBC iPlayer anymore." The old app stopped functioning a short time later. I tried the new app and it required me to create an account. I can still stream BBC through my PC freely without logging in just fine. I deleted the app and no longer stream BBC Radio to my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by MR2 Fan View Post
    Salesforce is the shittiest, most backwards, convoluted corporate software platform I've ever used
    Yup. I hate it. Glad I only have to use it to fill out training reports.
    [oo) [|||] [|||] (oo]
    (_/__\_____/__\_)

Reading news headlines and trending topics and all I can think about is how many ways people are misspelling the name "Megan"

ok ok, people are allowed to spell names differently, but geez.

Megan, Meghan, Megyn...why not Megyhn, Mhghn, Mgggnn, Mggghhn

I’ve been spelling it Meghan. Which is the correct spelling.

I've reached the level of pandemic where I caught myself thinking "I should build a woodworking bench in the basement."
    So maybe I'll do that.
    -Formerly Stabulator

I was the victim of an email bomb today. A subscription bomb to be more precise. At 2:30pm I received an email from Spotify that a “Zack” had weaseled his way into my Spotify premium family package. At 2:31 the emails started pouring in. 1,000 emails, 200 of which made their way into my Gmail inbox. 800 were caught by the spam filter. What an annoyance. Deleted them all and emptied my junk box and thought it was over, but no. Roughly an hour later it continued, but at a slower rate. 400 emails, 300 of which went into junk. Then a couple of hours later it trickled down to 1-2 an hour, into junk.

I don’t know who the fuck Zack is and why he decided to sign me up to a bunch of online subscriptions. What did I do to him? I eventually removed him from my Spotify plan and changed my password. So fucking annoying. What did Zack gain by attacking me like this? Some people have nothing better to do but fuck with people while they cover themselves in peanut butter and jack off. Assholes.

Junior Potato
    Oh not this again etc etc

Thoughts on this article? Personally I think it's crap:

https://www.bbc.com/worklife/article...=pocket-newtab