Page 576 of 675 FirstFirst ... 76476526566574575576577578586626 ... LastLast
Results 5,751 to 5,760 of 6747

Thread: This is the thread where I say things and maybe other people say things too

That seems like a reasonable concern. They didn't bother the dog we had at the time, but ymmv.
    -Formerly Stabulator

Yeah, we had 2 cats back then, did not bother the other younger female cat at all; however, our older boy can seemed like he was in pain and won’t stop meowing!

So just monitor your pets’ behavior when turning something like that on.

Mice are worse than rats, at least they smell a lot worse.

We get antechinus, which is a marsupial mouse. One was living in the house and would run under the sofa while we were in the room. You would just catch a flash of something moving. We called him Russell as he would get in spots with plastic or paper and make a fair bit of noise as he moved around.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    I hate when you hear of a friend or acquaintance's death and you get that "punched in the gut" feeling. Especially when it's completely unexpected and out of nowhere.

One of the true pioneers of consumer 3D printing died last Saturday, Sanjay Mortimer of E3D. They started a company that creates high quality hot ends/nozzles for 3D printers and their hardware has been adopted (and copied) millions of times around the world.

He was an absolute LEGEND and not just for his hairstyle. He was incredibly intelligent, very positive, always spoke as an enthusiast first and a business founder second. I met him on a few occasions at festivals where I'd be trying to demo my latest 3D printer build and he would always provide positive feedback.

It was obvious to anyone who saw him that he truly loved the entire world of 3D printing and similar technologies and that enthusiasm spread to the rest of us.

Heck, the reason I decided to try my hand at making a tool-changing 3D printer is because of what he started with E3D.

It's a personal loss to lose someone so interesting and that you feel like you know, but I think it's an even greater loss in some ways to lose that kind of mind and what other brilliant ideas he could have come up with.

Know that feeling… sorry to hear man…

Today is 202 11 202

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Know that feeling… sorry to hear man…
    It reached Newsweek:

https://www.newsweek.com/sanjay-mort...box=1638449474

These past two months have sucked. Lose my grandpa in October, and now I think the timing belt on my car is fucked and it's an interference engine. God damnit.

Sorry, mopes.
    Life and work are what they are,

That sucks, man.