Page 611 of 620 FirstFirst ... 111511561601609610611612613 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,110 of 6192

Thread: This is the thread where I say things and maybe other people say things too

Never thought I'd ever have anything positive to say about Billi/y/e, but good on you for offering them a meal.

If they decline a free meal, they do not want money for food.

Quote Originally Posted by speedpimp View Post
    Never thought I'd ever have anything positive to say about Billi/y/e, but good on you for offering them a meal.
    Never say never bitch!

Anyway, unfortunately even homeless folks find me annoying and would put me on ignore…

Quote Originally Posted by Cam View Post
    If they decline a free meal, they do not want money for food.
    The poisoning thing is real, but yeah, this. This all day, every day, and twice on every day.

I avoid giving them cash now, but I may give them a $5- $10 McD gift card or offer to buy them food.

Crazy week in Southern Ontario where a shooter went on a rampage killing three people including a cop, and then got himself killed by the cops in a cemetery of all places. I think it was Monday or Tuesday, we all got an Amber Alert style notification on our phones about an active shooter. Apparently he ambushed a cop at a coffee shop and then shot somebody else and stole a car. Then he went to his former place of employment and shot up the place, killing his ex-boss and another guy who was an international student, (this guy was clinging to life all week, but passed away today). Then the guy went all the way to Hamilton was involved in a shootout with cops in a cemetery where he was taken care of.

Shocking and sad stuff. Doesn't really happen here all that often.

Wounded Knee was purchased by two Native tribes. Lovely. This is good for the spirit.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    I'm working on a provisional patent for something that could be HUGE....very excited about it. It's actually for an idea I had several years ago and didn't really think too much about, then realized a few months back that it could have massive implications.

Provisional Patents are a relatively new way to submit a...less involved patent for 1 year to gauge interest and only costs about $70 to submit.

I can't divulge details yet for obvious reasons, other than it's related to 3D modeling/CAD type stuff.

I'm hoping this will be patent pending in the next several weeks.

I have a lawyer buddy in LA specializing in patent stuffs. If you ever need help from a lawyer, let me know.

Anyway, good luck and hope it works out for you!

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    Thanks. I can't wait to talk about this for real

Haha... you sure seem very giddy and couldn't wait to share...

Anyway, if you really believe in your idea and the provisional patent is approved, you probably should just go ahead and make it more 'permanent'... because if some big company is actually interested in your idea, they just might wait a year for your provisional patent to expire... Well, I guess you can talk to a real professional when you hit that fork in the road. Hope it's really some awesome idea for making us wait like this.