Page 676 of 681 FirstFirst ... 176576626666674675676677678 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,760 of 6803

Thread: This is the thread where I say things and maybe other people say things too

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    What I mean to say more clearly, is that pneumonia can and will kill an otherwise "healthy person".

I wouldn't read into him being a whistle blower and dying as two related situations, more likely two separate things that happened to coincide.

Administrator
    Yes, this. Despite what QAnon folks would have you believe, there are actually coincidences and they happen quite often. Correlation != causation.

May I ask exactly what is your position regarding the witness dying thing, especially with this latest guy who died of pneumonia?

Do you believe Boeing killed him with pneumonia or do you believe it might be a coincidence?

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Despite what QAnon folks would have you believe, there are actually coincidences and they happen quite often. Correlation != causation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Servo View Post
    Trying to imagine the warped brain that would think that a company is murdering people to keep the already-out word from leaking out is an obvious thing and not some sort of melted conspiracy theory.
    Hard to tell from what you are saying... Either I'm misunderstanding what you're saying or you are telling me that my brain is warped no matter what? Warped if I do believe in conspiracy theories and warped if I don't?

The suicide was definitely suspicious, but the pneumonia?

It'd be quite scary if we've developed capability to target kill people with pneumonia now...
    Last edited by Crazed_Insanity; May 6th, 2024 at 07:10 AM.

If a third one dies, that will be HELLA suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by neanderthal View Post
    If a third one dies, that will be HELLA suspicious.
    I think police has a saying that two is suspicious, three is a sure thing.

Only conspiracy theorists would believe Boeing kills people by faking suicides and pneumonia.

Be like Swervo and don't be a conspiracy theorist please. Boeing is innocent until proven guilty. Don't be suspicious... especially not HELLA suspicious. Only stupid, crazy, evil conservatives do that!

Quote Originally Posted by Crazed_Insanity View Post
    Spoiler:
    Only conspiracy theorists would believe Boeing kills people by faking suicides and pneumonia.

Be like Swervo and don't be a conspiracy theorist please. Boeing is innocent until proven guilty. Don't be suspicious... especially not HELLA suspicious. Only stupid, crazy, evil conservatives do that!
    They just kill them by having the plane fall out of the sky.

I'll say it again; the issues at Boeing are what happens when shareholder primacy takes supercedes making a good product/ providing a good service.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    Can any of you guys watch this video and point at the person(s) on that stage that was not getting some nasty goochie-goochie in a timeframe of, say, 72 hours to or from the time of filming?

Because I can't.

I mean, 1974 was already a peak year for music, so these fellas, the James Brown Band, they faced some fierce competition from up and coming acts.

And you know, when an artistically gifted person is in a state of grace, they be gettin' it.
    Last edited by FaultyMario; May 3rd, 2024 at 08:01 PM.
    acket.

Relaxing and enjoying life MR2 Fan's Avatar
    R.I.P to legendary actor Bernard Hill. Best known for his work as Captain of the Titanic and King Theoden in Lord of the Rings.

Even Boeing employees would agree that company’s senior management is putting shareholder profit above all else and that’s how quality ‘escaped’ which caused loss of door plugs and passenger lives…

However, it requires ‘conspiracy theories’ to link Boeing murdering witnesses though.

Just saying if you think conservatives are stupid for jumping into conclusions, then be careful jumping into conclusions without actual proof with Boeing.