Page 31 of 647 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131531 ... LastLast

Thread: Internet memotivationally epic fails

Odd. I was told by a member of this forum that this situation positively never happens - cyclists holding up traffic by taking a lane. Must be a weird, one-off UK thing.

Junior Potato

What fresh hell is this? overpowered's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thesameguy View Post
    Odd. I was told by a member of this forum that this situation positively never happens - cyclists holding up traffic by taking a lane. Must be a weird, one-off UK thing.
    For significant distance? No. A safe place to pass always presents itself eventually. Usually it's sooner rather than later.

Of course, whiny ignorant crybaby super bitches like Clarkson think that being slowed down for even a few seconds is the end of the world. Nevermind the fact that they endure slow downs from other motorists every single time that they drive.

Of course, I'm sure you'll keep whining like a bitch over even the tiniest delay because you're entitled.
    Last edited by overpowered; February 20th, 2014 at 11:59 PM.

What fresh hell is this? overpowered's Avatar

Wanna Fight?
    Quote Originally Posted by thesameguy View Post
    Every day I walk 5-10 minutes between the bus stop and my office. Every day I must be imagining the 3 cyclists MINIMUM that ride past me on the (pedestrian only) kerb, usually before running a red light and sailing across a pedestrian crossing and cross traffic.

It's probably actually cars but I'm just choosing to subconsciously victimise cyclists.

Can we stick with the fact that Clarkson is a fucking cunt anyway, and move the cycling victimisation etc. debate to the Cycling thread (or just kill it)?

I thought it was a fantastic response in so much that a "cyclist" Wouldn't know what a good car show would entail.

And everybody knows he's a twat.

Junior Potato
    It is funny on its own merits.

The cycling hysteria is the cherry on top.

Quote Originally Posted by Godson View Post
    I thought it was a fantastic response in so much that a "cyclist" Wouldn't know what a good car show would entail.
    That's cuntishness in the extreme, mainly because it's a polarising response. A lot of cyclists are car enthusiasts, many of the latter don't mind the former, and this BS isn't helping. He can fuck right off.

Quote Originally Posted by Rare White Ape View Post
    It is funny on its own merits.

The cycling hysteria is the cherry on top.
    *troll face*