Page 34 of 225 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484134 ... LastLast

Thread: iRacing

Drinking? I’m on it.

I pretty much never race completely sober.

I tried out the pro mazda, it's pretty tough to drive compared to the dallara F3! I need a little more time in it before I actually enter a race. So D class Formula Sprint series for me tonight!

Sad about the Pro Mazda I decided Dallara at Carolina could be fun. It was, but I got collected in two incidents by other people and that ended my night. Will give it a go a few more times this week I am sure.

I did a race in the C class Radical series, not super sold on that car either. I think I still like the Dallara F3 the best! It looks like after this race the C class series would actually require purchasing less tracks for me than the D class series this season.

I was so mad after a SLPCC race last night. I just wanted to increase my SR. I was racing a clean race near the back. The penultimate lap, the guy ahead of me wrecked the guy ahead of him. I could not avoid the spinning car and I got 4x. I looked at the results and the dude that caused the wreck had 0 incidents and gained SR. Of course, I lost SR.

Formula Mazda is at Spa this week. Ran my first race since August. Qualified mid-field. First lap carnage happened right at pit out, promoted to 4th. Ran there for half of the race, then someone ahead had an off and I finished 3rd. Had 0x incidents and improved my SR by +.84. Gained back most of what I lost running a season in the SRF.

Felt good, plan to run a bunch of these this week.

I sold an art piece yesterday, so I used the dough to buy 22 tracks and two cars*.

*Supercars Ford Mustang and Lucas off-road trucks

Oh yeah, and Nathan generously bought me the Pro Mazda for painting a car for him. Thanks again!
    Last edited by Cam; March 25th, 2020 at 04:45 PM.

That's one hell of a purchase.

Did my first Pro Mazda race. Lost control passing another car a third of the way into the race. (WTF? I started from the pit and did not expect to pass any cars because I was so slow.) Another car hit me when I spun. I had to get a tow. Waited nine minutes in the pit for repairs. I exited the pits once all repairs were completed, supposedly. I got down to Eau Rouge to discover that no, not all of the car was repaired. I spun and wrecked the car because one of my wheels was at an odd angle. I just quit out after that.

Login to iRacing and go to: https://members.iracing.com/jforum/p...t/3702478.page

Grab 'solidwith less df.sto' and use that as your setup. Stable but decently quick.

Sucks that you got collected. I dodged the L1T1 carnage and had a perfect race. Just lucky.