Page 51 of 225 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast

Thread: iRacing

I am regretting getting my A license. It's even harder to keep your SR up once you are A class. I just did a race where idiots gave me 12x. I lost .45 SR.

Off the line, the guy ahead of me was slow off the line. I attempted to go around him and he just turned into me. Then, a fast dude that recovered from an earlier off-track excursion bumped me twice while he was behind me for 8x. Sooo aggravating.
    Last edited by Cam; April 28th, 2020 at 04:39 PM.

I won the protest against flashy-lights dude. It's nice to see a-holes get what is coming to them.

This week has just been a shit show for me in iRacing. Since the Nurb 24H, it seems like every person I'm near on track wrecks me. I am about to make my fifth report this week. My SR has dropped 1.8 points.

Junior Potato
    *TARGET ACQUIRED*

DEET DEET DEET DEET DEET BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!

*TARGET DESTROYED*

Can't really even contest that was accidental.

If that was not intentional it's gotta be the most optimistic late braking I've ever seen!

I spent a while trying to see if I could find an old onboard video I had from a SPEED World Challenge car in like 2007 or 2008. There was a driver who was usually not very competitive that was actually running pretty quick, I think it was probably the first time in the series he had a car in front of him that was getting closer rather than further away. He totally overshot a braking zone at one point though, didn't even hit the car in front of him, kinda went off the inside and hit the car two positions ahead in a similar manner to the truck taking Cam out.

Had an eventful race at phillip's island, I had my computer crash in qualifying, ended up starting almost at the back of the grid. Had a bunch of clean passes, but also had two incidents... I think the first one was not really my fault, the second one was a little more questionable, I think after being stuck behind the guy for a couple laps I got a little impatient.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Twwr...ature=youtu.be

Junior Potato
    Yeah first one was definitely your corner. A brave move into T11! Impressive.

Second one wasn’t yours to begin with but you muscled it in there again, but once your nose cone was up alongside the other car’s cockpit then it was time for them to give you the room.

The first one I wasn't even thinking about passing through there, the dude just locked up going into the corner and was off line and slow on the exit, before I really had a chance to react I was alongside him.

I need to work on my patience towards the end of the race, at the beginning I'm usually pretty good about not being too aggressive but I seem to be more easily frustrated towards the end of a race.