Page 70 of 225 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280120170 ... LastLast

Thread: iRacing

With the caveat that I've never played iRacing, I thought there was some kind of dispute thing you could do to say "this wasn't my fault" and someone would review it. I never actually knew what it did, I assumed that it took away the penalty to your safety rating.
    Get that weak shit off my track

You can protest other drivers for various infractions, including intentional wrecking. Alas, it is difficult to show that someone intentionally wrecked you, unless it is REALLY obvious. Even if you win a protest, your safety rating does not change.

It's more of a system to weed out the bad apples or the casual gamer "haha let's go backwards!" crowd from srs bznss iRacing simulation. It doesn't account for mistakes or red mist or drivers with questionable judgement. Trust me, stewarding online races properly is a lot of work and iRacing has so many races going on all the time they'd never keep up without tons of extra staff just for that.

Been frustrated with racing lately. Sooo many shitty drivers wrecking me.

I legit had my first win in LMP1! Very satisfying considering the luck I've had lately. It was my first time in the second split driving the 919. Normally all P1s are put in the same room. There were six other P1 drivers. I qualified third. The leaders took off right away. Fourth fell back at first, but caught back up and passed eventually. I just put in consistent laps and eventually wound up in first place. I do not know what happened to the cars ahead. A win is a win!

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    To finish first...
    acket.

Whoa nice! Any video of that?

I think I saved the replay. I could make that happen.

Aaaand, I got bombed and damaged in tonight’s Supercars race. So much garbage driving out there.

In 9 of my last 11 races, I was caught up in or wrecked out by someone else's garbage driving.

Ask me about my bottom br FaultyMario's Avatar
    your iracing updates make it sound like the safety ratings are broken. either points are not correctly allocated or the system isn't programmed to differentiate between offending and receiving objects in a contact.
    acket.